Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGM

Keep in mind that I don't live in a high population area.  I'm not sure where you live so that could change the circumstances, but I have never gone to an EB or GameStop where they didn't have a game on the release date. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Diomedes

I bought a PS2 a few months ago.  it performs a hundred times better than the PS2 I had when they first made them.  no crashing, no problem with disc reading, cools just fine, takes up about 1/3 the space the original did. 

my plan then was to wait until the the new ones have all broken and been revamped, and come down in price.  both of these are now happening.  I'm gonna wait a while longer though, because I'm poor and I've still got great games to play. 

when i finally do buy in, my "next gen" will be old hat, but it will be cheap and it will work.

in the meantime, you fargers are suffering.  ha!  that's what you get for buying into their stupid shtein first thing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

My Atari still works spectacularly!

mussa

you can always go to blockbuster to get new games.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

The BIGSTUD

Looks like that PS3 price cut won't last. They are supposedly stopping production of the 60 GB model and will make the 80 GB model their exclusive model. The 80 GB is $600. Just another slick greedy move by Sony.

Also there is a rumor of an august 1st 360 price drop of $100 for all models.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

mussa

like i said for those of you who are getting ncaa 08, front page has article about free rosters:

http://www.maddenmania.com/
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

you still have to spend money one way or another to do it.  there isn't a way to just download a roster to your 360, that i've seen.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

QuoteEvery year this topic comes up in our forums and we always get the same debate, who is legit and who are the copycats? Here is one guaruntee you get here at MaddenMania, every roster file that is officially listed in the forums is legit and made by the original owner. Unfortunately, there are other copycat sites which seek to profit off of rosters and charge money for them. I want to warn everyone that paying for NCAA rosters is the most ridiculous thing you can do when the original files by the original creators are available for every platform free of charge right here at MaddenMania. Check out our NCAA Discussion Forum to see who's working on rosters this year!

phattymatty

anyone played that new baseball game called The Bigs?  I haven't touched my Wii in about two months but that game looks pretty awesome. 

Diomedes

I think one of the parents posted about it here a while back.  Maybe Don Ho

not gonna search for you, so sorry
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Dillen

Quote from: phattymatty on July 18, 2007, 10:38:15 AM
anyone played that new baseball game called The Bigs?  I haven't touched my Wii in about two months but that game looks pretty awesome. 
From what I've seen it seems exactly like the Midway baseball game version, the guys who made Blitz. That game was pretty good.

mussa

I thought it looked pretty cool too, but Don Ho said it was garbage, prob give it a rent before buy

Magical_Retard

reading the impressions from e3....Metroid 3 sounds awesome.

one more month!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Mad-Lad

mussa

Ha

My free x-box live membership just ran up. I ordered 3 more months , but its yet to go through I guess. Do they send you a confirm email or something you need to click a link or whats the hold-up? I can't play live. Does it take a few hours?