Week Two - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 18, 2020, 12:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

May wanna live bet outta that under

MDS

wouldnt call this good lol

over at 52...ima wait
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah no bueno if you didn't have the separately. You can salvage tho.

MDS

hedged at 50.5

decent chance the game lands in the 45-50 sweet spot and im double L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Wow what a finish. Wanted to see NE win because Eagles have such a great chance for a wild card if they somehow don't take the division, and don't want Sea to beat them out.

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

Russell Wilson is damn near unstoppable. He doesn't give a damn about running around - he does whatever he needs to do to win. His OL has not ever been really good but he makes it work.

MDS

vegas and the points tonight?

i didnt love what the saints did last week

QB Eagles

That Vegas stadium is one of the best looking I've ever seen, any sport. Only thing I don't like too much is that font they are using for the yard markings. They got a little cute with it, made it look like the jerseys.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes Raiders and the points.

I played 1Q o10 so that penalty farged me when they took the two off the board.

Agreed on the Stadium. It looks fantastic.

MDS

interested to see what that stadium looks like fan wise. is it all road fans doing the vegas weekend thing or are there enough LV people going and vatos from LA/bay area coming out for the weekend for the raiders

we know the chargers and to a lesser extent the rams are going to be the road teams at home

QB Eagles

I think it's gonna work. Vegas and the NFL are an obvious cultural match, and anyone can say what they want about the Raiders but that organization lives and breathes NFL football from top to bottom in a way that Kroencke and Spanos definitely do not.

The old fear about moving a team to Vegas because of gambling seems utterly medieval now.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

They're always going to sell out. Even if they stink. It's a Mecca for visiting fans. I know I plan to go when the Eagles play there.

On another note...Brees is cooked.

Of course he will still light the Eagles up though.

MDS

oh its going to work in terms of tickets sold....just not sure who is buying them. feel like its going to be 60/40 road fans. when your team is in LV its going to be neanderthal central

ice grillin you

almost all golden knight games are visiting team takeovers....i suspect football will be even worse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

raiders have a fan base though. might not be in LV but they arent a fake team like the hockey one