Who will post the player thread for the Eagles first draft pick this year?

Started by Diomedes, April 28, 2011, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus Christ

Eagleholic
0 (0%)
PhillyPhreak54
0 (0%)
ice grillin you
1 (14.3%)
BigEd76
0 (0%)
Diomedes
2 (28.6%)
SunMo
3 (42.9%)
QB Eagles
0 (0%)
Butchers Bill
0 (0%)
LBIggle
0 (0%)
SD
1 (14.3%)
mpmcgraw
0 (0%)
Sgt. PSN
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Diomedes

of people on and reading/posting recently/right now

post your vote and only votes before the Eagles pick count.

and to be clear..no one will be counting.

also don't vote for me...I'm going to bed and I don't like football anyway

love you too
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I voted for myself although I know it will either be sunny, ed, or phreak

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

As common as they must be for you, I suppose each failure must seem as bad as the last, even though in fact each one makes the next one matter less.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

what kind of sport-hating Hoyda ass flag doesnt put me on this lame ballot?

eat a shriveled black dick you liberal poser hippie hipster wannabe academic ditch digging ugly hack
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

We don't even expect you to be the first to break the news on the final score of a junior high field hockey game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

What if it's boys junior high field hockey, smart guy? You'll be eating your words.

SunMo

it was a great night last night being able to share the news with you all.

i'm sure we'll reminisce over this glorious moment at the CF 25th anniversary dinner
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.