Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

My tickets went up $5/seat for next year.   Guess they are cashing in on the Boston Scott excitement.

ice grillin you

they have never made the playoffs and the tickets not gone up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

2 episodes in

its pretty boring. they get basically no access. just some players on mic and a few dreadful doug speeches. carson wentz is a dork. bg is the only player who wants to do it. they are over-doing highlights of games because there isnt enough behind the scenes footage. rough.

they offset this by having a ton of WIP. lot of angelo and these other clowns. as if they are the voices of the city.

best moment was they got avonte on mic after he got knocked out in the packers game. dude was daaaaaaaaaaaaaaazed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I had planned to watch but now I think I'll pass.  If it gets better, let me know.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

it was going to be worthless no matter what but when the best part is seeing the beginnings of cte and thinking its cool that someone is getting interviewed while concussed you are basically watching the UFC...but thats what neanderthal NFL fans yearn for

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteMoorehead will be the sixth Eagles wide receivers coach in as many years.

It's not the WR coaches fault Howie has drafted and signed trash.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i tore through all 8 episodes

-the early release date meant these things were being cut and edited during the season and they clearly had no expectation for the playoffs because the last episode is 2x the normal length and jams in the final 3 games
-previous seasons had cameras mounted in position rooms, coaches offices, gm offices, owners office. nothing here. they got a handful of locker room shots the press doesnt get and thats it.
-bg was the star of the show. invited the cameras in for thanksgiving and xmas. his wife and kids are featured. i dont know why he was the only one. he came out looking great.
-wentz was mic'ed up a bunch. thats pretty much his participation, except for his charity gig where a little kid told him to stop fumbling which was hysterical.
-lot of great drone shots of the city. they also went to touristy spots and talked to like some guy who works at genos or espositos about the what the team means to the city bla bla. seen it a million times but never gets old.
-roseman and lurie gave the cameras like 1 game/day of access and thats it. doug never did anything. not one talking head interview. and for good reason. his speeches were cringe.
-they had the good fortune of having ertz, sanders and brooks all on mic when they got injured. so those were interesting.
-caught mccown breaking down in the tunnel after the seattle loss. good shtein.
-my favorite moment was real low key. after the fumble in the wash game, before the winning drive, peters super condescendingly asked wentz to hold onto the ball. he said something like 'do me a favor.' pretty funny.
-i dont think the name jim schwartz was mentioned once, or mike groh
-didnt touch on alshon stuff at all. he was barely in it or mentioned. pimp had a decent role considering he played like 2 games. they didnt go into any injury detail or anything about any of that.
-they showed them working on the fake fg before the minny game but didnt get any kind of detail why it didnt work. other versions of the show had monday film sessions but there was zilch here
-biggest surprise was there basically no lane. dude loves the camera and to talk but he was MIA

is it worth it to watch? i dont know. it goes quickly. the last few eps were pretty well produced. the season was meh for the most part and thus so is the show. if you like the eagles, which i think you do, theres enough here to warrant it.

ice grillin you

you literally are joseph goebbels for the nfl

be proud

SD

Birds SB game in its entirety is on NFLN right now. I had it and the parade dvr'd but little did I know shows automatically delete after one year so I'm recording it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on February 09, 2020, 02:27:49 PM
Birds SB game in its entirety is on NFLN right now. I had it and the parade dvr'd but little did I know shows automatically delete after one year so I'm recording it.

you dont have fios....

SD

I do have Fios wtf

Went to my dvr one day and a bunch of space was open. Saw it was missing and it was roughly a year later so figured it auto-deleted

ice grillin you

if you get a new box it doesnt carry over....otherwise your shtein should stay forever