Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I think my wife has Amazon Prime, so I'll watch this when it's out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

rumors:

Marquand Manuel to be DB coach.
Matt Burke to be DL coach.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

eagles have a chance of being in the opener should the 49ers win the super bowl

3 options: seattle, gb, eagles.

heres the caveat: phillies are at home the following week, which means the eagles have to be on the road. therefore, if theyre in the opener, its 2 straight on the road to start. not unheard of. it happened in 17 and they won the sb. but brings down their odds.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

as far as im concerned they should never play a sept home game again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Andrew Berry gone to Cleveland.  That's a good hire for them and a loss for the Eagles. 

MDS

evidently they might hire one of the 2 higher level assistants from san fran...lafluers brother and some other dopey white guy

phattymatty

Phase one. First, you take a run at LaFours with the sock full of quarters. I'd do it, but I pulled my back out humpin' your mom last night. Neech.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Going with the no OC approach

Stoutland is run game coordinator
Press Taylor adds passing game coordinator to his title

PhillyPhreak54

Also added ex Broncos OC Rich Scangarello and former Miss St QB coach Andrew Breiner

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 05, 2020, 11:36:47 AM
Going with the no OC approach

Stoutland is run game coordinator
Press Taylor adds passing game coordinator to his title

This will end well...

QB Eagles

They are bringing in Scangarello from Denver. Gonna be a bunch of guys working on plans and concepts with Doug calling the plays, which isn't really different than what it has been.

ice grillin you

i doubt it much matters.....if they add the necessary weapons and wentz is healthy the offense will be fine no matter who is involved....

that being said the minute the news dropped numerous beat writers started letting go of articles and general information on how beloved taylor is within the organization...almost to the point of it being a propaganda release so maybe the team had already fed them all the info but even if half of it is true then none of these moves really mean anything except for taylor as he is the defacto OC
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous