Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Just heard and I totally forgot this, they took Whiteside over Metcalf!  What was the wrap in Mercalf coming out of Ole Miss????
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And Jason Peters, thank you for your service.  You were great and all-time Eagle but it's over.  He was bitch slapped today.  Sad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

More to cheer you up:

DK Metcalf 2019
58 receptions
900 yards
7 td

Whiteside had 10 catches all year, even with this MASH unit playing receiver

Eagaholic

Metcalf also ran a 4.33 which is faster than DeSean.

Don Ho

There will be so much pressure on Howie this offseason.  This FO has missed big time on talent evaluation the past two years and the cupboard is bare.

Plethora of good receivers in the draft this year, no excuse Howard. 

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on January 06, 2020, 12:23:56 AM
Just heard and I totally forgot this, they took Whiteside over Metcalf!  What was the wrap in Mercalf coming out of Ole Miss????

The knock on him was he was only a straight line runner, turned like a barge and ran sloppy routes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

On one hand, I want to see what happens with a DC who puts some emphasis on actual cornerbacks. On the other hand, how many teams did they hold under 20 points? On the third hand, even the Browns don't deserve to get stuck with McDaniels.

MDS

the only way the browns hire jimmy over eric bienemy is if the owner is super racist

so maybe
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2020, 07:15:59 PM
the only way the browns hire jimmy over eric bienemy is if the owner is super racist

so maybe

Hell, I want Bienemy coaching the birds!

hunt

Eagles expected to part ways today with OC Mike Groh and WR Carson Walch, league sources tell @mortreport and me.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 9, 2020
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure

Great, now do something about the strength and conditioning staff. Smoothie Magic didn't have half the roster dead every year.

ice grillin you

i dont even know why the eagles give pressers anymore....the amount of straight up in your face lies that come out of them is truly trumpian

also who is carson walch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Great to see Groh and the WR coach shtein canned

and yeah the press conferences are a joke. He's taken Andy's style and compounded it by 100.