Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

jerrah came out and said garrett has to win the division to keep his job

eagles should think about the long game here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

GET Derrick Brown!  Loved this guy since I saw him against Oregon back in August.  What a player.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 30, 2019, 04:55:56 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/fbgchase/status/1200578002788204544

This is more amazing considering that two teams in the AFC East should be considered virtual free passes. Yet the Jets won 3/4 and the Dolphins have realistic chances against the Birds and Giants coming up.

Diomedes

Help me out here....what is the origin of Cre'Von LeBlanc's nickname ("Strap"?)

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

His friends thought Peggy was a little too on the nose.

QB Eagles

Somehow they still control their own destiny, while only having two games on the Skins.

MDS

the worst thing about the eagles is it really isnt getting any better

their roster is old, they locked into an average franchise qb and they cant fire their dumbass coach

the 2017 eagles will be the 1985 bears, but less memorable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

At least we've got Fletcher's mediocre wrestling career to look forward to, then.

PhillyPhreak54

The Eagles drafted eight WRs during the 2010s:

2010, 5th: Riley Cooper
2012, 6th: Marvin McNutt
2014, 2nd: Jordan Matthews
2014, 4th: Josh Huff
2015, 1st: Nelson Agholor
2017, 5th: Shelton Gibson
2017, 4th: Mack Hollins
2019, 2nd: JJ Arcega-Whiteside

General_Failure

A veritable Who's Not of professional wide receivers.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 03, 2019, 05:25:11 PM
The Eagles drafted eight WRs during the 2010s:

2010, 5th: Riley Cooper
2012, 6th: Marvin McNutt
2014, 2nd: Jordan Matthews
2014, 4th: Josh Huff
2015, 1st: Nelson Agholor
2017, 5th: Shelton Gibson
2017, 4th: Mack Hollins
2019, 2nd: JJ Arcega-Whiteside

THAT is disgusting! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

From Les:

QuoteSome team must have wanted to sign Sua Opeta, to stash away for next spring, so the Eagles promoted him to keep that from happening, as is the case this time of year. At least now we don't have to hear any more about how Mack Hollins is doing "everything we ask of him."

Don Ho