Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on November 14, 2019, 06:09:09 PMPasses to TEs and RBs all day? Is this 2002 again?

They can pass to Sanders all day long as far as I'm concerned he's been the best receiver all season. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I think I've got another season and a half of "at least they got a ring out of it" in me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

With the personnel they got, it's time to commit to the T formation. Just load up the field with RBs and TEs.

Eagaholic

Agree. It's pretty well known Belichick likes for his defense to take away what the opposing offense does best, so I look for Goedert and JJ to get some chances while Ertz is quintuple teamed.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 14, 2019, 04:36:25 PM
The way he has played when he's been in, does it really matter?

:yay  He's done.  Thanks for the ring AJ.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

yeah thats dope....camden is one thing but not sure its worth driving from pleasantville to the linc for a little more than a quarter of football tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 19, 2019, 08:21:41 AM
yeah thats dope....camden is one thing but not sure its worth driving from pleasantville to the linc for a little more than a quarter of football tho

im almost certain the teenagers are excited to get out of school and play football at the linc

working to confirm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

If your quotes aren't attributed to real kids, FAKE NEWS

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 19, 2019, 10:18:55 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 19, 2019, 08:21:41 AM

im almost certain the teenagers are excited to get out of school and play football at the linc

working to confirm

also check and see if the players get bused there

and if the average player might be a little more excited than the average fan is having to drive an hour to sit in the cold rain to watch 15 minutes of football...if they can even afford to

MDS

average people in the community arent going and cant go. the game is closed to just family members of the players. some of them wont be able to make the drive but let me tell you something...i go to more hs football games than everyone here combined...parents dont go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 19, 2019, 10:27:30 AM
average people in the community arent going and cant go. the game is closed to just family members of the players. some of them wont be able to make the drive but let me tell you something...i go to more hs football games than everyone here combined...parents dont go

than thats even worse...fans arent even allowed

team hasnt done anything close to this in almost 50 years and now only families can go?

play the game in their home stadium then have the team and families up for an eagle game on the sidelines and/or in boxes...a tour of the linc or novacare after the run is over

this isnt rocket science

MDS

it was closed to the public once they thought it was being played at some random neutral site in nj...when the eagles stepped in they easily couldve lifted that but for whatever reason didnt

the kids get to say they played at the linc and everyone gets to miss school and get good content for the gram. calm down.

Geowhizzer

That may not be the Eagles' decision to make, especially considering the reason the game was suspended in the first place.

Geowhizzer