2008 Phillies Post Season (SunMo is message board king.)

Started by Wingspan, September 27, 2008, 08:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

It could be a passing thunderstorm...which would force a delay.

Otherwise I agree.

Although I kind of hope it does to make MLB rethink this retarded round 1 scheduling they do every year.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

Bring back The Baseball Network!

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2008, 11:50:44 AM
no chance they will delay this thing and risk messing up their triple header tonight

Correct.  With a 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) start for the BoSox/Halos game no way they delay this unless one bad ass storm moves in. 

TBS could give us several hours of Frank Caliendo.  Get ready for that to be shoved down our throats.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I see we're getting TBS' D team.  John Smoltz?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

ok pretty boy, let's get this party started.

Don Ho

Wingspan

Hamels is farging clutch today.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Don Ho

thank god as the bats are on holiday.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Geowhizzer

Lidge is giving me a freaking heart attach.

Wingspan

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 01, 2008, 05:40:28 PM
Lidge is giving me a freaking heart attach.

SunMo will talk you down off the lidge ledge.
Connection Problems

MDS

awesome atmosphere, would have been better if the bats didnt shut it down after getting a gift 3 runs. but whatever, cole hamels found his testicles and acted like an ace for the first time in his life. 10 to go, bitches.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.