2007 Phillies Playoff Thread

Started by Wingspan, October 01, 2007, 03:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

1. That schedule eats ass

2. Go Pads

MDS

AP Wire at work said Kendrick in game 2, Lohse in game 3, Moyer in game 4, Hamels in game 5.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bowzer

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 01, 2007, 06:10:43 PM
Thanks dook, comcrap added TBSHD just in time for the playoffs. At least they're good for something.

yep, i just got TBS-HD today too.  perfect timing.

BigEd76

Quote from: SunMo on October 01, 2007, 06:41:37 PM
many local people are saying that TBSHD was added, but i don't see it on my cable menu.  not only that, but i don't have bunch of new HD channels that were supposed to be added on 9/25 like foodHD or NFLHD.  and comcast's phone system keeps hanging up on me

got em all

210 National Geographic HD
211 A&E HD
213 HGTV HD
216 Food TV HD
218 NFL Network HD
220 TBS HD

Looks like the SD/Colorado game is headed to the 12th  :evil

SunMo

i got them all too, i called comcast and they just had to do something with my box...i even got their current promotional pricing out of the deal for the next few months
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Scott Hairston just hit a 2-run HR off Jorge Julio in the 13th.....Padres up 8-6

Hoffman warming

Don Ho

farging trevor hoffman is toast.  he is horrible.  10 minutes ago you could have heard a finger nail fall in Coors Field.  Rockies are something.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

holy ****

Hoffman in

Matsui double
Tulowitzki double
Holliday triple

8-8

IBB makes it 1st and 3rd, no outs

Don Ho

holy shtein.  what a game.

hey, the way the padres have played they don't deserve to be in.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Holliday just busted his face at home plate on a sac fly to RF

we're getting the Rockies

oh ****

The NL playoffs are the Phillies and 3 last-place teams from 2006  :-D

BigEd76

uh....Holliday never touched home plate  :paranoid

Don Ho

farg!!

HE NEVER TOUCHED THE PLATE.  HE's OUT!!  

SD_Eagle5

Trevor Hoffman sucks ass. The Rockies were the last team I wanted the bums to face. The only upside if there is one is their entire bullpen was used tonight.