2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

I survived last August when it happened, but OK I'll play along...

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

tonight's game is also the alternate on MLB Network for Chicago, Detroit and probably Brownsville

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 12, 2011, 05:32:29 PM
tonight's game is also the alternate on MLB Network for Chicago, Detroit and probably Brownsville

we get all astros games down here

alternates are only for local blackouts, not a regional thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I know Ed already posted this but it bears repeating.  It's September 12th and the Phillies can actually clinch a playoff spot tonight.    How incredible is that?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

first 2 game skid in philly sports history where no one has complained

yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Everyone knows they suck to begin with, so nothing worth complaining about. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2011, 10:34:03 PM

yet

Don't like how Oswalt is getting hit around.  Makes the playoff rotation that much harder to figure out.  NUMBER 4 STARTER IS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2011, 10:34:03 PM

yet

JV team (including the pitcher), hard to complain. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Cards and Braves lost too.  Guess the season isn't over yet huh

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.