2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 07, 2011, 09:32:12 PM
Excellent play by by Polanco.

Thought that thing was going to go into the corner.  Great play by beast.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

'basticho' looking shaky recently.  Keep him away from Stutes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

Don Ho

Don Ho

MDS

mayberry had to sent there regardless but HOFward played as awful as you can

fielded it like it a routine single in the 2nd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Wow...Phils are best in baseball with risp and 2 out.  Did not know that. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 07, 2011, 09:45:47 PM
mayberry had to sent there regardless but HOFward played as awful as you can

fielded it like it a routine single in the 2nd

Yeah, whole thing kind of developed slowly.  No urgency.

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Farging Howard.  He just gave that ab away.  I don't think he saw a single pitch in the strike zone.