2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 06, 2011, 10:19:06 PM
Refresh my memory....who did the Phils get in return for trading Bourn?  Was Vic part of that deal?

Victorino was a Rule 5 pickup from the Dodgers.  Hey ask me anything about Maui Boy.  Just read the Flyin Hawaiian book.  First half was actually quite interesting.  Back half was a lot of 2008/2009/2010 play by play recap.  Picked it up at Borders couple of weeks ago at the fire sale.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Showing that 1983 "Wheezkids" graphic.  After winning game 1 at Baltimore of the WS 2-1 that teamed sucked ass the next 4.  Schmidt had a horrible series and I can still see Joe Morgan stumbling around third and tripping in game 5.

Sgt PSN

I thought Vic came from the Doyers but didn't he originally come up through the Astros?

Don Ho

Actually the Padres claimed him the first time the Dodgers left him unprotected in the Rule 5 draft.  They gave him back to LA the next season.

He was a 6th round draft choice of the Dodgers in 1999.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2011, 10:12:23 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2011, 09:43:32 PM
Asst GM Chuck LaMar has resigned. Announced via mass e-mail mid-game.

Must have had his fill for working for Sir Smugly

Sheridan said that Smugly was pissed and it seemed that they had some sort of disagreement so LaMar said farg it

oh man you HATE amaro

did he gut you in panama or something? hes the architect of the best team in baseball. hatin to hate as per the norm with your ilk.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

His father Mike Victorino was just honored at the Little League World Series for his contributions to Little League.

Oh, wait. farg YOU Chipper.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 06, 2011, 10:37:01 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2011, 10:12:23 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2011, 09:43:32 PM
Asst GM Chuck LaMar has resigned. Announced via mass e-mail mid-game.

Must have had his fill for working for Sir Smugly

Sheridan said that Smugly was pissed and it seemed that they had some sort of disagreement so LaMar said farg it

oh man you HATE amaro

did he gut you in panama or something? hes the architect of the best team in baseball. hatin to hate as per the norm with your ilk.

Its no secret I dont like the guy. But I don't hate to hate...that is YOU and YOUR ilk, pal.  :-*

MDS

jesus howard is gimping around

these games mean nothing. rest his ass up for a week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 06, 2011, 10:50:44 PM
jesus howard is gimping around

these games mean nothing. rest his ass up for a week

Yeah, he could barely walk after Saturday's game.  Needs a rest before the playoffs.