2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Terrible calls.

No it isnt hard to explain Wheels....and stop making excuses for the goddamn umpire

Don Ho

Great.  14 inning shtein fest in 100% humidity.  Bring on the lurkings.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

well thats ones on the offense

cliff lee is going 8 whether he likes it or not tomorrow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The best part about today's game is it's positively the last in that miserable hell hole of a stadium.

Without a doubt the worst place I've ever seen a game and that's saying something, boy.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Schwimer:

Quoteembarrassing outing today... gonna be a long flight back... can't wait for the sun to come up tomorrow so I can forget about this

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2011, 06:32:27 PM
well thats ones on the offense

cliff lee is going 8 whether he likes it or not tomorrow

Absolutely on the offense.  Lots of chances to win today.  Grit had a great series.  Lucky they weren't swept.  Friday night was a rabbit out of the ass due to all the Marlins miscues.

How was McCarthy's comment about how the Brewers with the exception of the Cardinals are playing a bunch of teams that have cashed in the season?  Hey Tom, bums just playEd the Nats, Reds and Marlins.  Two of which cashed it it on the 4th of July and the other with the white flag half way up the pole.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ha! What a bunch of jerk offs. "Get over it!" is his message to Phils fans.  Read the comments after the story.  Hillarious.

BigEd76

heads-up for the guys outside Philly:

tonight = MLBN
tomorrow = MLBN
Wednesday = ESPN
Thursday = MLBN
Friday = MLBN
Sunday = TBS

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

The Phils have officially protested yesterday's game based on the replay.