2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Huge K there. Hamels is a beast.

It's almost unfair that Halladay is going to get the Cy Young over him....what an awesome thing to have, 2 cy young candidates at the top of your rotation :deion
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Don Ho

Thought that sucker was gone off glue's bat.

shtein, almost Polanco.

Don Ho

Hamels striking out that mullet headed hick with the bases loaded is enough for me tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

MDS

no one can say anything bad about chooch but hes been horrid lately

but i mean ess chooch. ee tri berry har
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

shtein, throws like that help fuel our love for Chooch but you're right Todd, he has sucked at the plate of late.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 01, 2011, 10:40:38 PM
no one can say anything bad about chooch but hes been horrid lately

but i mean ess chooch. ee tri berry har

Quit being so goddamn negative, icehole