2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Heyman said that the will not give up HOF, Cosart or Singleton in a deal for Beltran

MDS

he or rosenthal also said they were the most aggressive in going for pence

give eddie money a quick visit to sweeten the deal there J
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Only after you get on your knees and apologize to MAAAyberry, Toddy.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
he or rosenthal also said they were the most aggressive in going for pence

give eddie money a quick visit to sweeten the deal there J

"visit" means handie, right?

MDS

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

ill accept that AAAberry is a solid major league player the day J accepts the reality about donovan mcnabb

Geowhizzer

Worley looking like Roy F. Halladay tonight.  What an inning.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.