2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I will gladly put up with these two rather than be subjected to MDS' homeboy Wheels

Rome

The days when announcers would just announce the game and spare us the bullshtein are long gone.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 22, 2011, 09:22:45 PM
I will gladly put up with these two rather than be subjected to MDS' homeboy Wheels

id rather drink a glass of aids than listen todd wheeler
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

this characterization is insulting and i will not stand for it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

look im just trying to do my job, and im just going to go along with whatever they tell me to do. i enjoy what i do.

now let me tell you a story about harry and whitey.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

pineapple head misjudged that last one.  incredible recovery speed makes so much difference for him.  jesus he's fast.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on June 22, 2011, 09:23:07 PM
The days when announcers would just announce the game and spare us the bullshtein are long gone.

Yep.

Clifford is dealing tonight.

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 22, 2011, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 22, 2011, 09:23:07 PM

Yep.

Clifford is dealing tonight.

ERA under 3 now.  Pretty crazy tear he's been on recently.

Rome

They really are missing those 10/27/.743 OPS Werth has produced in 69 games.

God, if only!

Rome

ice grillin you

rauol could have done that

Quote from: Rome on June 22, 2011, 09:51:08 PM
They really are missing those 10/27/.743 OPS Werth has produced in 69 games.

this kind of nonsense absolutely infuriates me....if this is your way of debating sports then you either arent a sports fan or are 15 years old or younger

MDS

yet im the idiot for saying we have no way of knowing how werth would do if he stayed

make up your mind, shamrock

ice grillin you

huh?..i never said anything to you about that...again you have completely lost it here basically since baseball season started...its been a pretty staggering downfall...homerism is a powerful drug that can make even the most seemingly normal people do crazy things...you now are literally seeing things that arent there