2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

martinez and AAAberry are having a "who wants to get cut when victorino comes back" contest

and theyre both winning

also lol mets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Haha... totally stole that photo.   That's awesome.

Great win last night.   I watched the Bruins/Lightning and although I hate Boston, I hate Tampa more, so all's well that ends well there too.   Go Vancouver.

ice grillin you

someone needs to post a gif of the beltran throw....he was pretty much on the infield dirt martinez still tagged and he threw a 12 hopper to home

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 28, 2011, 07:12:53 AM
someone needs to post a gif of the beltran throw....he was pretty much on the infield dirt martinez still tagged and he threw a 12 hopper to home

QB Eagles

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 28, 2011, 08:34:26 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 28, 2011, 07:12:53 AM

Holy shtein, PG.

Motherfarging LAMAR!

MDS

http://the506.com/sports/?p=2188#respond

i just realized the game is another fox game

farging christ im going to murder bud selig. what a god damn funhole.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 28, 2011, 03:13:16 PM
http://the506.com/sports/?p=2188#respond

i just realized the game is another fox game

farging christ im going to murder bud selig. what a god damn funhole.

If I lived 50 miles south, I'd get the Phils (and eventually get obliterated by a hurricane in Key West).  Or 50 miles east, for that matter (and get eaten by a gator in the Seminole Reservation).

PhillyGirl