2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol you pick them to win it all every year...they are the 27 yankees to you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

site one example where preseason i was calling them world series champions

i think at the most in 2009 i guaranteed an nl title.

and there is your oswalt "implosion."

amazingly enough thats 3 games in a row one of the aces has handed back a multi run lead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i have to laugh at you predicting doom on the mets and nats over the next six even tho the phils are 28-26 against the mets since 2008....its blindness like this that is hilarious

btw capper might just outlast oswalt tonight

MDS

capuano is already out, dipshtein

and the mets are garbage. minimum 4-2 over the next 6. book it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not talking about out...i was saying if oswalt came back he could have very well gotten the loss where as the capper was safe

lol 4-2 is weak against garbage like this....nats are guaranteed sweep with halladay lee oswalt....losing two of three to the mets to me is normal as they play the mets .500...but to you that should be suicide inducing....btw they have lost three games all year to under .500 and now two losses in these six games you are "guaranteeing" 24 hrs after you said a big streak is coming

also when you play 20 inning games it doent catch up to you till the second day after and thats what you are seeing now

ice grillin you

MDS

the only thing suicide inducing would be if i could listen to whatever wheeler was saying now...even if they go 0-6 in this stretch im at the same place i was at before the game. im just figuring 2/3 in each.

p.s. good job by stutes to keep it at 1 after the tranny double and whatever went wrong on the pickoff play. young buck holdin tough.

ice grillin you

well you are always world series title guaranteed....all im saying is you cant call a big streak is upcoming then say 4-2 against the mets and nats

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2011, 09:07:39 PM
well you are always world series title guaranteed....all im saying is you cant call a big streak is upcoming then say 4-2 against the mets and nats

i meant big streak long term...like a string of 2/3's. maybe from here to interleague itll be 10-4 or whatever it is.

and the line wasnt guarded because terry collins is an idiot.

and how beat is polanco these days. old man needs a weekend in san juan.

ice grillin you

i was just talking tonight but i just looked and hes hitting .240 over the last three weeks...i knew he has cooled off but i would have never guessed it was that low

MDS

hes 800 years old. now granted he started off on fire and was due to make outs, but he just looks dead tired lately. like he doesnt have much in the tank. with folk hero wilson valdez doing his thing a 15 day DL stint to just sit his tired old bones wouldnt kill.

p.s. francisco is hitting like .150 past the 7th inning. how badly does he want to be on the royals right now.

ice grillin you

wow could these mets guys be going more overboard with mayberry...dropping a gary maddox reference...saying he closes as fast as youll ever see...speed kills

hes not that fast and hes not a cf...settle down

that said that was an impressive grab...especially for a guy who is a corner outfielder

ice grillin you