2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Doc's 18 strikes in a row to begin were the most since El Sid Fernandez also threw 18 in 1991.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Can Doc scramble across the parking lot and get in goal real quick?

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 30, 2011, 03:40:17 PM
Can Doc scramble across the parking lot and get in goal real quick?

That's where Watkins is headed.

PhillyPhreak54

Game callin' Dane!

He's probably a twelve pack deep in the locker room already.

Don Ho

Maybe he'll drive the Zamboni at intermission across the street.

MDS

phillies now 6.5 up on the world champion atlanta braves and 7.5 on the "offensive juggernaunt" new york mets. they now have the best record in baseball.

but i mean david herndon sucks so wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Herndon sucks, Ibanez sucks, Baez sucks.

But Halladay, Lee, Hamels and Oswalt are really farging good.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2011, 04:10:00 PM
phillies now 6.5 up on the world champion atlanta braves and 7.5 on the "offensive juggernaunt" new york mets. they now have the best record in baseball.

but i mean david herndon sucks so wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes but what about the Marlins?!?

And don't sleep on Terry Collins moving the Mets up.

Oh by the way - eff you Todd.

MDS

I know I'm getting closer to you not getting angry when they randomly lose a game in April. I know it. I'm close.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

1:00 PM on a Saturday and 8:00 PM on a Sunday night.

I hate it when they're on national (or regional - farg you up the ass, Fox) television. 

Geowhizzer