2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Wow....Polanco just lined one hard off the pitcher and it went up in the air and the SS made a diving catch and then doubled off Martinez at 2nd.  Crazy.  At least they somehow managed to get the tying run across. 

Rome

Sgt PSN

Rome

Sgt PSN

They should have booed him after getting that K.  Seriously. 

Fielder farging owns him.  3-5 career with 3 doubles. 

SD

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 18, 2011, 09:34:30 PM
Madson is such a weak bitch.

Christ

lol

its 2.5 weeks into the season and he gave up his first run

nearly every situation hes in is a close game

these things have to happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Yay Raul!  HOF Brown can't get called up soon enough.  Or at least throw Mayberry out in right and move Francisco to left for a couple games and see how that plays out.  Ibanez is just pathetic. 

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Now Romero is hurt.  Give him his needle and send him back out there. 

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Eagles_Legendz

Madson made a good pitch to Fielder.  Not really his fault that it went through.  Yes he gave up a hit but the context is important--a chopped double the opposite way on a pitch he was fighting off is different than ripping a ball into the gap.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I know there was nothing wrong with the pitch itself.  Just the fact that he can't get Fielder out.  Not to mention that he let the lead off guy get on too.  It sucks, but whatever.  Madson will be fine. 

Nice sac bunt from Valdez.