2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I'm wearing last channel button out

I need a four TV set up here.

PhillyPhreak54

Astros offense has 21 strikeouts and ONE walk in two games. And the walk was intentional.

Holy hell that's atrocious.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2011, 10:07:52 PM
whos more crispy jeru or old man contreras?

the blackest motherfarger i ever seen is that stillupfront's mom from amistad and gladiator

holy shtein that cat was burnt

ice grillin you

MDS

what about non african

off the top of my i cant think of one but i can think of the least black brother ever---david mills.

Sgt PSN

SunMo

Martinez CF, Polanco 3B, Rollins SS, Howard 1B, Ibanez LF, Francisco RF, Ruiz C, Valdez 2B, Oswalt P.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.