2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 01, 2011, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2011, 03:33:55 PM
oh and speaking of fans and comebacks this upcoming ninth inning is going to be so funny this year because all these stupid self entitled jerks from glassboro are going to think they are getting a comeback win every single time it happens and its just not going to happen like it used to

eat it

hahaha.  Havas you farging loser.

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 01, 2011, 03:34:30 PM
So yeah, I'm pretty sure that the only way the Phils have a shot is if Jimmy gets on and Choke puts one in the seats.  Maybe then they can manufacture the winning run.  No way in hell will they manufacture 2. 

:paranoid

ice grillin you

phils might set a record this year for one run wins and/or games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

4 Guests, 15 Users (3 Hidden)
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Sgt PSN, ice grillin you, Munson, SunMo, PhillyPhreak54, BigEd76, Drunkmasterflex, Dillen, MDS, Rome, QB Eagles, DH

18 total users online.  This is a post 2004 record, right? 

Rome

Nope.  I'm pretty sure both Die Hard & Feva have been here before during Phillies wins.

Sgt PSN

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Actually I heard Moses was a smug icehole like Ruben Amaro Jr.

mpmcgraw

oh and speaking of fans and comebacks this upcoming ninth inning is going to be so funny this year because all these stupid self entitled jerks from glassboro are going to think they are getting a comeback win every single time it happens and its just not going to happen like it used to

when the farg is the last time you've been to glassboro?  it's the ghetto of gloucester county.  

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mpmcgraw on April 01, 2011, 06:28:59 PM

when the farg is the last time you've been to glassboro?  it's the ghetto of gloucester county.  

Not the surrounding areas (Sewell and such).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

mpmcgraw

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 01, 2011, 07:05:28 PM
Quote from: mpmcgraw on April 01, 2011, 06:28:59 PM

Not the surrounding areas (Sewell and such).
yeah kind of like how haddonfield and cherry hill are right next to camden, that doesn't make camden any better.