Week 7 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott V

Started by MDS, October 13, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

eagles are 2.5 pt dogs which tells you vegas thinks theyre about a point better than dallas, since dallas gets 3 points for being at home and 1 point for being dallas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Dillard starts at LT

The annual JP injury(ies) is upon us.

Robert Quinn has been balling so Dillard has his work cut out for him.

Don Ho

Just don't pull an Antone Davis.

I remember a game his rookie year when Charles Mann ate him alive, it was so sad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

DeSean - out
Bradham - out
Peters - out
Maddox - out
Jernigan - out
Sproles - out

Really appreciate DeSean's one game he'll play this year. Way to milk it.

And they have no LBs. But then again even when Bradham and Brown were out there they were invisible.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I literally forgot Sproles was on the team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2019, 04:20:17 PM
Monster game for our division bet J

No doubt.

Their fake tough guy Demarcus Lawrence started chirping today too.

Don Ho

If I saw I was going up against this shtein show of a lineup I'd be chirping to
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Any doubt Lawrence ends up doing 20 to life or takes himself out with a 12 gauge to the grill?

Don Ho

This is going to be so bad tomorrow.  Dallas is beyond desperate, going up against this secondary Dak will redeem himself, he'll have time to do whatever the farg he wants against this weak d line, birds linebackers, what linebackers?   Birds may score 20, 24 points but I can see Dallas easily laying 35+.  Enjoy friends.

MDS

i actually like the eagles and i dont know why

hit the 3 leggo

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on October 19, 2019, 03:24:16 PM
This is going to be so bad tomorrow.  Dallas is beyond desperate, going up against this secondary Dak will redeem himself, he'll have time to do whatever the farg he wants against this weak d line, birds linebackers, what linebackers?   Birds may score 20, 24 points but I can see Dallas easily laying 35+.  Enjoy friends.

I will be shocked if Dak throws for less than 330
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous