Week 15 - Washington: Let's Bury The Hatchet. We Smokem Piece Pipe

Started by MDS, December 10, 2019, 12:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I was not gonna go to this game because fedex is trash but now I'm gonna.

General_Failure

It took two bombs to Jackson to win last time. This one's going to be brutal.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Washington have any ps wide receivers they can sign...might as well get some spies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on December 10, 2019, 11:06:33 AM
Any guesses what wrs they add. I guess Matthews comes back.

i cant see it...i mean they brought in ajayi who is embarrassing himself but matthews was toast. these guys on the PS have to be better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 10, 2019, 10:25:01 PM
Quote from: AO1 on December 10, 2019, 11:06:33 AM
Any guesses what wrs they add. I guess Matthews comes back.

i cant see it...i mean they brought in ajayi who is embarrassing himself but matthews was toast. these guys on the PS have to be better.

Sign Dez and AB. Boom season just got interesting

QB Eagles

I have a feeling AB would just get put on the commissioner's list anyway.

And Dez might not be better than Jordan Matthews right now.

Even the Patriots can't find a decent free agent WR, and the Eagles can probably only get their sloppy seconds.

ice grillin you

is my math wrong or do both the eagle and dallas games literally mean nothing today?

Don Ho

If they both finish 8-8 what is the tie-breaker?  Like opponents?  Division record?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Head to head, then division record, common opponents, conference, strength of victory if it gets that far.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on December 15, 2019, 09:17:55 AMcommon opponents

And if I'm following correctly, this is why the Eagles "control their own destiny" as they say. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

whoever wins next week wins the division

thats why today is irrelevant and why every questionable eagle is being held out i guess

its pretty nuts when you think about a division is tied in week 15 and the games of both teams dont count

like both coaches should be fired if wentz and dak step on the field

MDS

if the eagles lose and the cowboys win, they have to win out and dallas needs to lose out. cant quite start nate sudfeld