2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 07, 2008, 04:11:41 PM
QuoteLidge bounced a wild pitch that let in a run, then got Javier Valentin on a 95 mph called third strike to end it.

AP recap
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

phattymatty

QuoteLidge bounced a wild pitch that let in a run, then got Javier Valentin on a 95 mph called third strike to end it.

PhillyGirl

Dude, I don't think he's good. I know he bounced the farging pitch.

But your whole argument was that he topped out at 93 and you were whining and crying about it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

im the king of inane elongated arguments and this is making me cringe
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on April 07, 2008, 04:21:29 PM
keep changing the subject, it suits you well

I'm not changing the subject. Lidge is trash. He's been trash for 2 seasons.

So someone's speed gun said something different then the one i was following. So what? He's still trash.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

Wingspan

I just pre-ordered his hall of fame induction ceremony ticket.
Connection Problems

SunMo

Wingspan

Scoot over a little and leave some room on his shaft for me too.
Connection Problems

SunMo

you're trying so hard to hate him that you just make stuff up, it's embarrassing, just admit you don't have a clue what you're talking about and move on. 

first he's shellshocked, but then it's the injury, but then he didn't have enough rehab time in florida, but now it's back to shell shocked...he's only throwing 93, oh it's 95?  i was looking at a different speed gun, either way, he's trash. 

you think he sucks and you try to use whatever you can to make that idea work.  it's getting silly.

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons