2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2008, 11:15:14 AM
Quote from: Munson on April 05, 2008, 12:34:47 AM
"Kendrick sucks, he'll never repeat last season, he sucks, will be in the minors by July..........but I want 2 more wins on the bet then the 10 he had last year..."

Bitch to the max.

And yes, I wanted them to re-sign Lohse, too. It doesn't matter who's better between Lohse and Kendrick, all that matters is Lohse > Eaton

youre clueless on how to wager...how can you not see the difference btwn what someone thinks will happen vs how to bet...its two totally different things...for example if you think an underdog is gonna win outright that doesnt automatically mean that you would just give away the pts

also kendrick could have 11 wins this year and still blow...did you not watch adam eaton last year

You're a bitch plain and simple. Same thing with the Myers bet...No way in hell he wins 15, etc blah balh blah he's not that good....But I want 3 to 1 odds. B-i-t-c-h.

You want odds? Go to Vegas. You wanna run your mouth? Then put your money where your mouth is and stop being a vadge about it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

im a bitch but i be collecting cakes like im a birthday boy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2008, 03:20:31 PM
YO PHREAK!

just send that money now

:-D

Negative.

I read that Volquez was nasty today. And honestly, we should have expected this offense to shat all over themselves because they always do that when they fas a gas throwing youngin'. Unless the pitcher they are facing is a junkballing lowlife or some run of the mill scrub, they eat it.

Good to see Lidge back though.

Need The King to throw a beaut tomorrow and then batten down the hatches and pray for life as Moyer, Kendrick and Eaton face The DieHard Feva's.

Don Ho

damm, 6:35 AM HST time start tomorrow.  Drop off junior at school, stop for morning brew, should be back by 5th inning and the phils down 6-0.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

my girl flew to cincy this morning on business and is currently standing next to utley burrell and howard checking out of the hotel she is checking into

shes trying to figure out how to use her cell phone camera to get a pic

youll also be happy to know that burrell and utley are "unbelievably hott" in person.....i know i am

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on April 07, 2008, 08:49:14 AM
burrell and utley are hot, but not howard?

racist

she felt bad about this and so she asked howard to sing an autograph to me which he did on her hotel room key envelope

SunMo

she's a mets fan anyway, she shouldn't be polluting them

SunMo

ice grillin you

kyle lohse update

2 gms
1-0 record
12.0 ip
7 hits
0.92 whip
0.00 era

Wingspan

You shouldnt have been such a sissy and taken the bet then, huh?

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i dont take gays bets that involve something called whip in them

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons