Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2017, 09:51:36 AM
if that is their roster in 2019 one of two things will be true

1. they will either be going for the #1 overall pick again
2. the development of their system will be the best in major league history

3. I take up Meth
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

ian happ 2 run hr in his ml debut

jp crawford not playing again for lv
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

But according to you all Phillies minor leaguers should stay there. Can't hit big league homers if you ain't in the show, son.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 13, 2017, 07:53:12 PM
But according to you all Phillies minor leaguers should stay there. Can't hit big league homers if you ain't in the show, son.

shots fired yo!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 13, 2017, 07:53:12 PM

happ has 9 homers in 26 games and a 977 ops. the only one doing that is hoskins, who i already told you will be due for a call up if this keeps up.

keep regurgitating dumb shtein you see on twitter its been working out for you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't need twitter to guide me, pal.

MDS

just a coincidence then

my bad

PhillyPhreak54

Must be because I've not read shtein on twitter today

Point stands tho. You ain't about that call up game

MDS

that doesnt make any sense

im for calling them up when theyre ready and it makes sense. the only player who falls into that category is hoskins.

PhillyPhreak54

Mentally preparing myself for them to lose this game

Pivetta is in danger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

pivetta is a AAA pitcher going through the best lineup in the NL for the 3rd time today

the hell did you expect

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

its not an excuse, its being real. and that was a kid they called up! call up more kids?

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva job by Cesar and ODub to move over the runner