Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

The fact this team can't score runs on the Rockies tells you what an abomination this lineup is right now
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 15, 2024, 08:27:24 PM30 XBH this year
62 XBH this time last year

Frustrating to watch the ineptness

Jesus H fargingChrist! So much for that whole new approach at the plate thing
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Freeland looked safe in real time

Don Ho

I think deep down inside we all know Schwarber would've struck out or grounded out if he were batting in that situation.

With that said never thought Pache would deliver, good job!

MDS

the offense is beyond pathetic

whatever hard contact they make goes at people but its not nearly enough...2 out singles/walks...cant move runners...cant hit for power

its really pathetic but im thinking soon they swap out rojas for david dahl, stick him in LF and hope for a little more offense. i never want to see whit merrifield ever again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Dahl comes up and crushes it and next time you have a fireside chat with Uncle John he will act like he's known him all along

Don Ho

Let's go you bunch of inept batting cage meatheads, get my boy Ranger a nice cushion. 

SD

MDS

2 homers and home by 9pm, thats called a ballgame
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And a CG SO!

Props to Topper for letting him go.

MDS

the extra runs helped. jones was his last batter. like its fine and all but people love complete games way more than i do.

PhillyPhreak54

They've scored over 5!

Schwarber with two shots and Sanchez was dealing

Hope Sanchez can keep that up

PhillyPhreak54

Are these iceholes gonna blow this?!

Don Ho

In God's name how is Soto still on this team? Eat his farging contract and dump the piece of shtein!  Let us pray Kerkering gets
It together fast!

Don Ho

farging Christ almighty