2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Wingspan on April 02, 2007, 12:53:22 PM
I actually like that idea.

I don't, Utley's a perfect 3 hole hitter and Howard's a perfect cleanup hitter, why tinker with that? The whole protection thing is overrated.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't mind Howard hitting 3rd. The only thing that comes into play is can he score on a gapper by Utley? The protection thing isn't overrated, IMO. Revisit that should Howard move back to 4th and then get IBB'd like Bonds because Patty Cakes is too busy flipping the bone to Tito or doing the Burrell shuffle.

rjs246

So how many homeruns will the Phillies give up this year?
How about un-earned runs?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Christ. I'm watching on ESPN's Gamecenter. They give you stats on who is at bat.

Pat Burrell CAREER against Smoltz......1 for 29 (.034 avg.) with 16Ks.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Sarge is brutal in the booth, far worse than Wheels. I actually miss Scott Graham.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 02, 2007, 02:34:53 PM
Sarge is brutal in the booth, far worse than Wheels. I actually miss Scott Graham.

Listening to the 2 of them is HORRENDOUS. This can't go on all season. Its brutal.

Nice...taking the lead.  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen