Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

A SD post in this thread is like finding that hidden Christmas present under the tree

General_Failure

The more he posts in this thread, the more likely we are to see IGY post about him in the Mass Shootings thread.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Chameleon

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 11, 2007, 10:27:48 PM
Her thoughts:

He seemed out of sorts when he came to bed tonight.  I asked him what was bothering him and he shrugged and got in bed.  Every time I tried to get him to talk he didn't want to.  Instead he just wanted to watch tv.  Is he getting sick of me?  I began to kiss his him and he rolled me over and farged me and then rolled back over and went to sleep without saying a word.  Has he found someone else?  Am I getting fat?  Is there something wrong with me? 

His thoughts:

Today sucked.  Eagles lost.  Got laid though.

LMAO, got temp banned on 2+2 today. This made me feel good inside.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

What are we missing?

SD

If you're getting married I'd say common sense

PhillyPhreak54

lolol

Sarge is getting married?

Congrats homie

Diomedes

If you need someone to officiate, let me know.  I'm sure Jay would lend me one of his Trotter jawns to don as a holy vestment.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I have four of them. White, green, black and the one Havas sent me.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

I assume Sarge got her to say yes by also throwing in a sack of beads and some muskets?

Then again I could be way off and this could be a totally different woman. If so, oops.

Congrats, sarge.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

We're not getting hitched.  It was a joint April Fools joke we both decided to do last night.  We've both been hearing it from friends and family (more from squaw's side than mine) to get married despite the fact that we keep telling them over and over that we don't believe in marriage.  So we wanted to farg with them and got the added bonus of damn near every person we know either blowing up our facebook or our cell phones.  It was fun for like an hour.  Then we got tired and wanted to go to bed and told everyone we were farging with them.  My friends thought it was funny....a few didn't fall for it in the least because they know better.  Most of squaw's MA friends and family from KS were really upset though.  Mission Accomplished.   

Zanshin

Why would anyone believe that yesterday?

Zanshin

I told my son that he could stay home from school to play video games and relax, and he believed that. Got him pretty good. But, he's 9.