Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Of course the support you send is reasonable.  Deadbeats pay nothing.

ZING
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

When I say reasonable, I mean that Washington State didn't rape me on support during my divorce.  I pay less for 2 kids than what most people pay for 1. 

Seabiscuit36

Simple Rule for you idiots.  Wear a rubber, or feed that bitch birth control for breakfast
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 12, 2012, 07:46:14 PM
you were farged when you knocked her up, not when she lied about her pathetic tips

sucker

touche'

she has my daughter one extra day a week but because my income is so much higher than hers I'm stuck paying over $1000 in expenses (Child support + Day care). The system is farged.

Yeti

I can make those moms and their kids disappear for the right price.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

I don't think SD wants to eliminate his kid. 

Diomedes

No, just her mother.  Family values.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 12, 2012, 09:15:16 PM
No, just her mother.  Family values.

Classic Mcnulty scene from the Wire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L68E8xLtRLE

And just an fyi I call her a funhole all the time

General_Failure

That was assumed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

So anyone who knows me or anything about me knows that the most important thing in my life is my daughter. My ex and I have 60/40 custody of her and I have to pay her ridiculous support because I make so much more than her...or to put it another way she's a hair dresser and hides income which royally screwed me in court. So I've been dating someone now for about 5 months, my g/f has a son who is roughly the same age as my daughter. She has her son most of the week and every other weekend. So every other weekend we all hang out but every other Saturday my g/f and I do something together and I leave my daughter with my Mom (her grandmother) who lives across the street. She has her own room there and enjoys spending time with her grandmother. Most people would think this is normal.

So now, my jealous ex is trying to take me back to custody court to get more custody of my daughter. First she calls me and tells me "you can't handle raising her with your work schedule" which she knows is total bullshtein...then she says I leave my daughter with my Mom every Saturday night...which is also bullshtein. After I flip out on her she retracts this statement and says she just wants weekend time with her and to modify our existing schedule.

To date we haven't gone through lawyers and whatnot because I felt that money could be better served raising my daughter. Now I contacted the best lawyer I could find and am going for 50% custody. I'm done with this bullshtein and playing games with her. She's an emotional wreck who has no family or friends and gets a thought in her head and just runs with it. She has mood swings to the point where I'm 99% sure she's bi-polar.

Anyway, mock away, I just felt like venting.

rjs246

There's this awesome new thing called birth control. You can probably find some info on it on this awesome new website called google dot com.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

i love bi-polar women-very mysterious never know what youre going to get.

can I call her?

phattymatty

if you really think she might be bi-polar tell your lawyer that. may be a low blow but it's possible she may have to get a psych exam to keep the kid. at worst it will be super embarrassing for her and at best she actually has head problems. although i know a couple bi-polar girls (including a family member), somehow i attract them, and it's possible you don't want to start an all out war because them bitches be loco.

Rome

I met her at a tailgate when they were dating and she seemed really nice.   Just goes to show you how drunk we get at tailgates.

PS: I'm talking to YOU, Sean. 

Sgt PSN

All mocking aside (well done guys, bravo) there needs to be just cause in order for her to reduce your time with her....along the lines of literally endangering her life when she's with you. Dropping her off at grandma's house on Sat night doesn't cut it. Even if you dropped her off every night it still wouldnt matter. What you do with your kid during your time with her is your business and it will remain that way unless there are legit endangerment issues.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Easier said than done. But as long as your kid is safe, then you don't have much to worry about.