Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

And ball scratching. Don't forget the ball scratching.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

well that's a given

PoopyfaceMcGee

The key is to train your balls to scratch each other.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I was betting myself that SD had posted another salty rant in here; I lose.

SD

If I'm 35 what's the youngest acceptable age I'm allowed to date. Banging is a different story as over 18 is fair game in my book.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

I thought the half+7 rule was commonly known...?  Never really considered the upper limit though.  54 and 56-yr olds huh....

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 27, 2011, 06:39:52 PM
If I'm 35 what's the youngest acceptable age I'm allowed to date. Banging is a different story as over 18 is fair game in my book.

its really up to you because no one knows how old the person you are with is....its a mall thing to me....if you are willing to take your girl to the mall then she isnt too young....same with looks...guys will generally bang anything but her overall looks are pretty much determined by whether you are willing to go to the mall with her
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Most people think I'm under 30 and I'm pretty sure my two candidates do too. They're both 22 btw.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2011, 07:27:10 PMits a mall thing to me....if you are willing to take your girl to the mall then she isnt too young

What happens if she's too young?  She runs off to Forever 21 without you?

Rome

I had a 22 year-old girl make a serious pass at me during the Super Bowl party at my Pub.  I thought it was a joke or one of my buddies put her up to it but she was totally on the level.

She was clearly mentally disturbed but it was still flattering.  Creepy & weird but still flattering.

SD

Here's the next question: Do you date a chick you work with. I'm not talking same building, I'm talking same office with around 60 employees.

ice grillin you

sure...everyone has banged a girl theyve worked with....why not date?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

then I have to see her and talk to her everyday...hear about her problems...can't flirt with other girls I work with...see where I'm coming from?