Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: hbionic on September 08, 2010, 12:44:47 PM
Don't make that your excuse. Don't sacrifice your happiness.

Think of all the burritos that will go uneaten.

SD

Oh...you have a kid.

Well...how many people that you know stay in zesty marriages 'because of the kids'.

The last thing I'm trying to do is to convince myself it's a good idea. Just wondering if it's worked out for anyone. It hasn't for you, obviously.

General_Failure

I'm assuming there's a reason you guys split up. Did that reason disappear?

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: charlie on September 08, 2010, 12:46:23 PM

You had me at burrito.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Quote from: charlie on September 08, 2010, 12:46:23 PM

The quantity of potentially unscratched crotches boggles the mind.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

ha, that this is an option based on previous stories is hilaroius and shows the power of the P
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

I don't have any kids.....but I can't think of a worse reason to stay with someone.  If you aren't happy and she isn't happy it is a terrible environment for a child. 

One of my best friends literally has probably the worst wife anybody could have.  She is bat shtein crazy, cheats, and hits him.  He stays because of his children.  I have lost a ton of respect for him.  Some people think he is admirable for staying, to me it is the exact opposite. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

charlie

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2010, 12:48:26 PM
The last thing I'm trying to do is to convince myself it's a good idea.

I'm guessing you spent at least half of labor day weekend together and she has a toothbrush in your bathroom by now.

Sgt PSN

Never got back together with an ex, although I did continue to have some fwb-type relations with several ex's over the years (none currently).  Constant no strings sex with a person I was already familiar with who didn't require dinner and a movie worked out wonderfully for my wang and my wallet.

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 08, 2010, 01:45:27 PMConstant no strings sex with a person I was already familiar with who didn't require dinner and a movie worked out wonderfully for my wang and my wallet.

My mom says 'farg the diet'. She wants dinner from now on.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

She calls that dieting? 

Diomedes

never done that as a grown up, no

I do have a friend who did it, in part because kids were involved, and it worked out well for them.  but there was a lot of therapy and all that Oprah crap
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2010, 06:47:22 PM
and it worked out well for them.  but there was a lot of therapy and all that Oprah crap

It doesn't sound like it worked out well at all.  It just sounds horrible. 

ice grillin you

bitches aint nothing but problems...cant live with em cant live without em...but im a deal with it and be real with it.....and if your ex gives you ass you should STILL hit it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous