Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have to raise two of them now.  Thus far they are forbidden from dating any military/ex-military Italian guys.  All other background, races, and genders are still OK, but they can't date until they turn 24 or complete a Masters degree (whichever comes first).

Unrelated: Anyone know the best kind of shotgun to buy?

Seabiscuit36

get what i have.  Saiga 12
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

That does not look to be a legal firearm.

Seabiscuit36

only illegal in gay states like California
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 30, 2010, 11:44:58 AM
Thus far they are forbidden from dating any military/ex-military Italian guys. 

Damn/Damn and Damn. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 30, 2010, 11:48:32 AM
get what i have.  Saiga 12

Saiga will do the trick for sure, you'll have seven shells in the air before the first hits the ground.....

I have a daughter now, and another on the way.....I've gotta practice this with my brother:

http://www.youtube.com/v/kRiT3ISEN3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD

Any of you Casanova's ever get back with an Ex? Not saying I'm going to but I haven't ruled it out either. Just curious to see if ...or better yet how it worked out.

Rome

I have not gotten back together with your ex.

hbionic

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2010, 12:35:46 PM
Any of you Casanova's ever get back with an Ex? Not saying I'm going to but I haven't ruled it out either. Just curious to see if ...or better yet how it worked out.

Don't know if this qualifies...but I knew it was over...I had a decision to make...I was a cowardly Hoyda, I stayed in the relationship...I lost a year of my life to misery.

Don't do it. Move on.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2010, 12:36:49 PM

You met her at the Giants/Eagles playoff game 4 years ago. She remembers Jeff/George/Mike (in that order)

SD

Quote from: hbionic on September 08, 2010, 12:40:15 PM
Quote from: SD on September 08, 2010, 12:35:46 PM

Don't know if this qualifies...but I knew it was over...I had a decision to make...I was a cowardly Hoyda, I stayed in the relationship...I lost a year of my life to misery.

Don't do it. Move on.

We've been apart for over a year and have a kid together. Not trying to convince myself either way but I'm sure the circumstances are different.

Rome

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2010, 12:41:32 PM

You met her at the Giants/Eagles playoff game 4 years ago. She remembers Jeff/George/Mike (in that order)

Not Sean, though.

LOLOL...

hbionic

Oh...you have a kid.

Well...how many people that you know stay in zesty marriages 'because of the kids'.

Don't make that your excuse. Don't sacrifice your happiness.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2010, 12:44:23 PM
Quote from: SD on September 08, 2010, 12:41:32 PM

Not Sean, though.

LOLOL...

Was he there? I honestly don't remember. She remembers you because we hung out the entire tailgate, Mike because he was being Mike, and George because she thought he was nice...and he delivered mail to her work.