Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bring back the electric chair!

Diomedes

bring back freedom from the tyranny of state sponsored murder

microwave the babies!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2008, 06:48:42 PM
bring back freedom from the tyranny of state sponsored murder

microwave the babies!!

Yeah, then they won't grow up to:
Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2008, 05:27:38 PM
hang around huffing paint, popping out grandbabies, and drawing welfare anyway

With such great social insight as that, I wonder why you haven't run for office.

Diomedes

the media hates Republicans, I'd never stand a chance
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Bush won. You would do better than him, I'll say that at least.

Rome

Even though I've never seen, spoken to or otherwise met Dio in real life, I'd still vote for him for office.  He engenders a sort of trust that is truly breathtaking.

General_Failure

Text message voting is the only civilized way to determine who should live or die.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Hahaha - better than American Idol!

Like Dio, I don't value this sanctity of life, nor do I want the State to have the power to kill, but dead people should cost less than dumbasses imprisoned for life. So I vote for whatever costs less taxpayer dollars

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

"Where the white women at?!?!?!?!"
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on September 08, 2008, 06:00:22 PM
You realize FF or someone is going to work in a joke about hearing someone coming now, right?

Check your spelling.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Cerevant

Frankly, I think death is the easy way out for these fargers.  We need to find a more creative way to torture punish them.

Turn her into a skin farm for burn victims.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Cerevant on September 09, 2008, 11:33:14 AM
Frankly, I think death is the easy way out for these fargers.  We need to find a more creative way to torture punish them.

Keep GITMO?

General_Failure

I just can't stand to see women suffrage.

The man. The myth. The legend.