Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 18, 2007, 02:25:40 PM
Yes, please:

QuoteGabrielle Union's got a li'l infatuation... with Eva Mendes. "She's so hot, right?" said the "Daddy's Little Girls" star, no slouch herself, at Marquee Monday night. "We're good friends, but I have to say I do have a girl-crush on her!"

Skeet, skeet, skeet

Eva Mendes has overtaken Salma as my #1

Rome

I'd like to see Eva Mendes & Rosario Dawson locked in scissors action.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd actually probably rather get freaky with Gabrielle Union than Rosario.  Either one would be a nice view, though.

methdeez

Giada's pretty hot for an italian broad, which might be the most overrated nationality ever.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

My new girl, daughter of well-to-do catholic parents, likes to drop the C word. I myself have even had this world hurled viciously in my direction when I do something that angers her.

I gotta say it's pretty awesome. :yay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Father Demon

Sounds like a Keeper!    :yay
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

Agreed.  There's just nothing like a foul-mouthed underclass superstitious slut to round out the good life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: Diomedes on October 25, 2007, 05:37:04 PM
Agreed.  There's just nothing like a foul-mouthed underclass superstitious slut to round out the good life.

Amen.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I post a picture of Halle Berry's huge boobs, and we're talking about Munson's girlfriend calling him a cvnt.

Munson

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 25, 2007, 07:34:13 PM
I post a picture of Halle Berry's huge boobs, and we're talking about Munson's girlfriend calling him a cvnt.

Halle Berry could be the most overrated woman in history.

Gimmie some Jessica Beil.

methdeez

Quote from: Munson on October 25, 2007, 07:45:08 PM

Gimmie some Jessica Beil.

Ok:

Have fun thinking about her now.

Feva

Quote from: Munson on October 25, 2007, 07:45:08 PM

Die.  Die fast.  Die Now.

Die, you gay, blind, seashell motherfarger.  Die.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous