Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: hunt on April 05, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
so maybe i should marry a dude?   ???

about damn time you came out.

bravo bro !  :yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Quote from: smeags on April 05, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
Quote from: hunt on April 05, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
so maybe i should marry a dude?   ???

about damn time you came out.

bravo bro !  :yay

it's a much smarter investment, fwiw.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Zanshin

Quote from: AO1 on April 05, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on April 05, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
I only personally know one woman who cheated on her husband. Granted I'm not digging to find out, but if all of the wives you know are cheating, maybe you're hanging out with the wrong women? I don't know...but 100% cheaters seems pretty high.
I lectured her on Easter and her rationale is mind boggling stupid.

I never understood cheating, in general. For shteins and giggles what was her bullshtein rationale?

smeags

this should be good.

Rome

Men cheat because it's a biological imperative for us to mate with as many females as possible.  Women cheat because we say, "sure, why not."   

FACTS

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on April 05, 2018, 01:48:40 PM
I only personally know one woman who cheated on her husband. Granted I'm not digging to find out, but if all of the wives you know are cheating, maybe you're hanging out with the wrong women? I don't know...but 100% cheaters seems pretty high.

I never understood cheating, in general. For shteins and giggles what was her bullshtein rationale?

He's not around enough. I asked her why did she marry him if she knew he was in the Navy and was going to be gone. She just shrugged her shoulders. I'd tell her husband but fortunately he already knows. He's stationed in San Diego, she's back here for now. My gut feeling is they're going to stay married so she can get benefits and he can still collect BAH.

My issue with cheating is, if you're unhappy...leave. My one buddy says "I love you" to a married women with 2 kids. They've gone on trips together. I got in his shtein one night about her and we almost came to blows. We were at AC Beerfest a few weeks ago, one of our other friends - who's also plowing a married women - started giving him shtein about her and they got into a fight in the hotel which I had to break up.

General_Failure

Maybe stop hanging around with zesty people?

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

I mean, that would seem the best solution. you need to hang out here more SD.

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 05, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
Men cheat because it's a biological imperative for us to mate with as many females as possible.  Women cheat because we say, "sure, why not."   

FACTS

Women cheat way more than men. I can't think of one current male friend who's cheated on their wife. I've been out with my married guy friends and they get hit on by girls, they joke around and flirt a bit but it never goes beyond that. Women have full on relationships with other men and sneak around behind guys backs. If you want to know why divorce rates are so high look no further. Women cheat, or they're just "not feeling it" anymore, or they find a bigger and better deal. Regardless of how it happens the mans always at fault, that's how women justify it. They can't take responsibility for their own actions so they deflect.

Zanshin

Quote from: AO1 on April 05, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on April 05, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

My issue with cheating is, if you're unhappy...leave.

That's where I am with it. Sometimes shtein doesn't work out for whatever reason...if it doesn't, be a grown up and talk about it; work it out one way or another. If there's some need not being met, meet it or figure out a way around it, or throw in the towel. Be up front about what's going on. But lying and sneaking around isn't part of the deal. That's bullshtein. I seriously don't know how she looks in the mirror without feeling like a complete piece of garbage.

hbionic

Jesus Christ SD.

Your views are a bit skewed to the extreme due to your experiences.

Situations change, peoples feelings change, people are curious, people get attracted to each other, people have work 'husbands and wives', people are young, they're old, they care, they don't give a farg, they're horny, they're human.

Life is fluid. It changes. Hopefully, you find someone that will grow and change with you. It's not easy, but not hard at the same time.

Your diatribe against women and marriage sounds like a rant from those NRA guys on facebook on gun control. A bit looney.

We all know who we are and who we are with.  Everyone is capable of anything. Just give them as much attention as you can, and that's the most you can do. You can't control another person. They're gonna do whatever the farg they want regardless.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

It's amazing what you girls will gossip about while I'm busy working.

(For what it's worth... 25 years of marriage next month.  My wife should get a damn medal for putting up with me that long.)

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 05, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
It's amazing what you girls will gossip about while I'm busy working.

(For what it's worth... 25 years of marriage next month.  My wife should get a damn medal for putting up with me that long.)

I believe you, from 10 years ago. Congrats, you got a good one.

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 16, 2007, 07:32:56 PM

I have, quite simply, the best wife in the entire world.  How she puts up with me, I'll never know.

Dio was straight savage in this thread until I chimed in then he changed his tune a bit.

Quote from: hbionic on April 05, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
Jesus Christ SD.

Your views are a bit skewed to the extreme due to your experiences.

Situations change, peoples feelings change, people are curious, people get attracted to each other, people have work 'husbands and wives', people are young, they're old, they care, they don't give a farg, they're horny, they're human.

Life is fluid. It changes. Hopefully, you find someone that will grow and change with you. It's not easy, but not hard at the same time.

Your diatribe against women and marriage sounds like a rant from those NRA guys on facebook on gun control. A bit looney.

We all know who we are and who we are with.  Everyone is capable of anything. Just give them as much attention as you can, and that's the most you can do. You can't control another person. They're gonna do whatever the farg they want regardless.

Men really don't change much. You'll hear women often say "I thought he'd change". They're always trying to get you to change something about yourself they don't like. But god for farging bid you try to change them. They're perfect and you need to change why should they compromise. Women put on an act then at some point they realize they've got you caught in their little web. Then they'll start showing their true colors, giving shtein tests, testing boundaries.

And someone tell me the male benefits of marriage.

Anyway man, I'm done with all the bullshtein. I have a friends with benefit type deal going, if she wants to move on peace out.

MGTOW4LIFE

QB Eagles

In general, a lot of people cheat, for a lot of reasons. But I've never seen it as something that skews male or female. It is true that if all you are getting out of being with a person is sex, it's probably a horrible idea to marry that person.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on April 05, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Quote from: AO1 on April 05, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
Quote from: hunt on April 05, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
:-D  thinking women are only good for sexx is like, your opinion, man.

You have two options:

i disagree with your premise.
maybe don't marry a bro-ad you don't like spending time with or don't have anything in common with.  ;D

call me crazy but i find it hard to believe a super misogynistic women hating maniac cant attract a good lady
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous