Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Met with my lawyer today and filed for a custody modification. $3000 retainer. We went through the scumbags court records, here's a small summary.

Convictions: burglary, harassment, vehicular manslaughter while under the influence of a controlled substance, attempted homicide, unlawful possession and carrying firearms, assault, recklessly endangering another person, DUI multiple offenses, domestic violence, theft, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct.

It's actually worse as he has multiple offenses for a lot of these issues.

He contacts me on fb today, gives me his number, and tells me I'm breaking 3 laws, misuse of government resources while on government time, and I have no authorization to perform a background check. Yes, he's this dumb. First off I'm off this week, second court cases are public record, third there's no law stating I cannot perform a background check. He also said I'm violating his civil rights and if I keep  harassing his girlfriend that he's filing a lawsuit against me. I sent him a quick message back, then blocked him. I sent a copy of his rap sheet to baby's momma. She won't respond.

She's seen my daughter for a total of 2 hours over the last two weeks. Complete and utter piece of shtein.

Eagaholic

Man, that guy seems like a psychopath, how is he not in jail? They seem like soul mates, gonna end well. Good luck with the custody.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on October 10, 2017, 02:32:08 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on October 10, 2017, 01:21:09 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on October 09, 2017, 09:46:32 PM
The support checks have to go. They're not getting spent on the kid, obviously. I would not deal well with that situation.

Unless he gets full custody, he doesn't really have a choice but to make the payments. Worrying about how the money is spent doesn't do any good because the current laws don't dictate how the received money is dispersed (eg x% for clothes, y% for school stuff, z% for entertainment).

I get the lack of options, which is why I would wholeheartedly go for full custody. But I still wouldn't deal well...not that I imagine anyone is really stoked in that situation.

I can dig it. But getting pissed about something you can't control is a fool's errand.

Also I hope SD doesn't get got by his ex's crazy bf.

SD

I have a glock and a beretta 92fs, I welcome the chance to use either

Dude is frail and creepy looking, in a fist fight I'd probably give him the first few shots out of sympathy before whipping his ass.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on October 10, 2017, 09:16:12 PM
Dude is frail and creepy looking

Must be the meth.

ice grillin you

the farrow new yorker article is unreal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Just read it.

Sounds like you could substitute any men in power. (Trump). Sure he has his own victims.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on October 11, 2017, 01:32:33 AM
Just read it.

Sounds like you could substitute any men in power. (Trump). Sure he has his own victims.

pretty much the whole time I was reading it I was thinking this is basically trump...a fat ugly old man using his power to abuse women

MDS

it was the same exact thing as ailes.

whats amazing about the weinstein stuff is the near consistency to his predatory behavior. call a meeting at a hotel bar. wait go up to the suite. knock on the door. fat jew in a bathrobe. give me a massage. all the girls do it.

trump isnt a predator like this. hes a groper and a Hoyda grabber.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

What always gets me is this. All these rich dudes, all over the spectrum of life...resort to criminal behavior to get laid.

That gets me thinking its not about getting laid, its about the process and that's what gets them off.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

all about power

also when they are super fugly and know the only way a woman would touch them is because of money or opportunity their self hate explodes and they take it out on defenseless people

Butchers Bill

Quote from: hbionic on October 11, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
That gets me thinking its not about getting laid, its about the process and that's what gets them off.

This.

Weinstein had (and still has) the ability and capacity to take a private jet to Amsterdam or Vegas any time he wanted.  It wasn't about getting his dick wet, it was all about the power.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

SD

Mediation was today. Mom shows up 20 minutes late. My lawyer introduces himself. She gets pissy and storms out of the lobby. We go into the conference room, she starts lying her ass off just like I told my lawyer she would. My lawyer and the mediator called her on a bunch of lies. She just got loud, yelled and got nasty. Mediator scolded her for taking her to therapy with her. She continued to lie. She wouldn't agree to a modification and continued to lie, I started calling her on her bullshtein  and my lawyer stopped me and said to let her lie and we'll show she's dishonest in court in front of a judge. Next step is CCS which is a session you do with a contracting agency that gathers info and talks to all parties involved. That's presented to the judge prior to the hearing. Biggest issue now is the earliest court date is February or March. My lawyers known the mediator for 20 years and is going to reach out to see if we can get our case moved up.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it