Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Learned last night that my 40 year old sister was arrested earlier this week.  Apparently, she pitched a fit in a restaurant two months ago, and threw pint glasses at the bartender.  Or so says the article in the paper.  With mugshot.   She fled the scene but the cops identified her by camera footage and arrested her this week.

For farg sake.

What do you even say?

I'm going with, nothing. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on September 09, 2017, 07:02:35 AM
Learned last night that my 40 year old sister was arrested earlier this week.  Apparently, she pitched a fit in a restaurant two months ago, and threw pint glasses at the bartender.  Or so says the article in the paper.  With mugshot.   She fled the scene but the cops identified her by camera footage and arrested her this week.

For farg sake.

What do you even say?

I'm going with, nothing.

we might have the same sister. 

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 09, 2017, 07:02:35 AM

For farg sake.

What do you even say?

I'm going with, nothing.

id say what a farging waste of resources.....for two months they farging tracked down someone who presumably in a drunken idiot rage threw at but didnt hit a bartender with a glass

get a life pigs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I know you ain't bitching about the po-leece taking a break from their lynchings to chase down a white girl. 

ice grillin you

id rather them lock up dio's sister for life than hem up a brother but they still gotta have better things to do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Can drive now in Saudi Arabia

Tomahawk

Jesus, like the Middle East needed to become even more dangerous

SD

Baby's momma picks daughter up the day after her bday and spents a whole 2 hours with her. Daughter comes home and shows me a necklace mommies new bf bought her. I ask her what his name is and if he's nice, she tells me he's nice and his name, I think nothing of it. Next day baby's momma texts me this elongated message she's moving in with this guy and how wonderful of a man he is. I ask her how long they've been dating, she says a month or so but she's known him for about a year. She gives me his name. I look him up on fb, he looks like a creepy motherfarger, I scroll down his page he's an uber Republican/Tea Party supporter which gets my blood boiling. He's one of those "keep Christ in Christmas" mother fargers too.

I do a background check on the guy: Assault, assault, assault, simple assault, DUI, DUI, Harassment, obscene or lewd gesture, disorderly conduct engaging in physical attack. I snapshot his rap sheet and send to bm asking her if she's aware of his record. Her response is "yes". Then I send her his financial report which is even worse than his rap sheet, dude has liens against him left and right. She tells me he's going through a nasty divorce right now. I ask her to please reconsider this and I don't feel it's safe for my daughter. She tells me tough shtein. My daughter is throwing a fit because she wants to stay with me where she has her own room and family and friends, school is within walking distance. BM would be moving about 15 minutes away but a different school district. My daughter refuses to stay over night with her mom.

Met with a reputable family law attorney today, he gave me a realistic price to see this through. I'm filing for full custody tomorrow, I can't put my daughter through her farged up mothers instability and poor life choices any longer.

/rant over

smeags

QuoteAssault, assault, assault, simple assault, DUI, DUI, Harassment, obscene or lewd gesture, disorderly conduct engaging in physical attack.

let me guess, has tons of "liberals are ruining this country" posts.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: smeags on October 09, 2017, 02:26:55 PM
QuoteAssault, assault, assault, simple assault, DUI, DUI, Harassment, obscene or lewd gesture, disorderly conduct engaging in physical attack.

let me guess, has tons of "liberals are ruining this country" posts.

Didn't see any of that, just stuff he has public. He's a big Knights of Columbus whacko.

PhillyPhreak54

Good luck with that man - I hope you'll be able to get full custody. I'm sure his rap sheet will help bolster your case.

How'd you manage to get that and his financials?

smeags

all joking aside SD, you need full custody.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Quote from: SD on October 09, 2017, 02:10:29 PM
Baby's momma picks daughter up the day after her bday and spents a whole 2 hours with her. Daughter comes home and shows me a necklace mommies new bf bought her. I ask her what his name is and if he's nice, she tells me he's nice and his name, I think nothing of it. Next day baby's momma texts me this elongated message she's moving in with this guy and how wonderful of a man he is. I ask her how long they've been dating, she says a month or so but she's known him for about a year. She gives me his name. I look him up on fb, he looks like a creepy motherfarger, I scroll down his page he's an uber Republican/Tea Party supporter which gets my blood boiling. He's one of those "keep Christ in Christmas" mother fargers too.

I do a background check on the guy: Assault, assault, assault, simple assault, DUI, DUI, Harassment, obscene or lewd gesture, disorderly conduct engaging in physical attack. I snapshot his rap sheet and send to bm asking her if she's aware of his record. Her response is "yes". Then I send her his financial report which is even worse than his rap sheet, dude has liens against him left and right. She tells me he's going through a nasty divorce right now. I ask her to please reconsider this and I don't feel it's safe for my daughter. She tells me tough shtein. My daughter is throwing a fit because she wants to stay with me where she has her own room and family and friends, school is within walking distance. BM would be moving about 15 minutes away but a different school district. My daughter refuses to stay over night with her mom.

Met with a reputable family law attorney today, he gave me a realistic price to see this through. I'm filing for full custody tomorrow, I can't put my daughter through her farged up mothers instability and poor life choices any longer.

/rant over

Good call.