Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: hbionic on July 24, 2017, 06:52:44 PM
Nice job SD. Way to stand your ground. It's easy to give in to that shtein.

Thanks. I saw my lawyer today. Gonna give it a few weeks, see what happens, then probably file a motion for full custody.

I love having my daughter. We had a clam bake tonight. Bangin.

Rome

No farging way does she step foot in my house.  Not after the galaxy of bullshtein she's run you through.  Being civil for the sake of your daughter is the only thing I would be.  Any by civil I mean I wouldn't slap a restraining order on her ass. 

hbionic

Stability is vital for a kid, specially one having gone a parent separation. Hopefully this is the start of some kind of 'normalization' of her life.

Anyway man, we're pulling for you. And we're taking notes as well.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

I wouldn't even let her in my house to cook dinner and she certainly wouldn't be allowed to stay to eat with us.

SD

First week baby's momma was coming to the door, coming in blah blah blah, I was always cordial for my daughters sake. I never say a bad word about her mother in front of her. After I set some boundaries she stays in the car now, my daughter will run out or she'll run back in.

I'm on a child custody forum right now, they're pretty well versed on this stuff. They're saying 6 months before I can establish a change so we'll see.

Rome

Hey I hit the jackpot when I met my wife.   I won't dispute that.  But the fifty or so raving lunatics I dealt with before her prepared me just in case she's was nutcase 51. 

No farging way am I "nice" to her.  Civil?  Sure.  I won't call you a thieving psycho whore in front of our child.  That's me being civil. 

BTW:  I had this same conversation with a buddy of mine who went thru sheer hell with his ex.  She miraculously became "normal" when she was out on her ass.   And I'll say it to you the same way:

Get her the farg out of your lives. 

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on July 24, 2017, 07:40:01 PM
I'm on a child custody forum right now, they're pretty well versed on this stuff.

I'm a football forum right now.   :paranoid
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

My daughter is terrified of the dentist. One of her fillings fell out, so I made an appt a few weeks ago. She lets them clean her teeth, then freaks out once she sees the needle. So they get me and she's hysterical crying. So they put her in a different room. She holds her hands over her mouth and won't let them even look. So I make an appt for them to use gas. I tell the doc before time not to let her see a needle or even say the word injection or anything. So she starts flipping out again and won't let us put the gas mask on. So the Doc pulls me out side and says how committed are you to getting this done today? I told him 100%. So we go back in and my daughter freaks out and b lines it towards the door. I grab her kicking and screaming, put her in the chair and hold her down, the Doctor and nurse also hold her down. We put the gas in her nose and held her down until it started working. They wound up pulling the tooth.

On another note, since she moved in with me (3 weeks ago) she's seen her pos mom twice. She was supposed to pick her up yesterday around noon then kept making excuses. I worked OT until 1, so afterwards I just took her to a bbq. My buddy told me Saturday night baby momma is going to get used to the freedom...he's been there done that. Looks like he was right.

Rant over

hunt

get used to it, man.  selfish aholes do that kind of sheet.  my ex was on a tear for a while where i would drop my son off on saturday evenings & she would immediately take him to her sister's house for a "sleepover" so she could go out.  went on for months, but she eventually grew out of it.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Tomahawk

I'm with your daughter; those needles are scary. On the bright side, if it weren't for my fear of needles, I'd probably be a heroin addict

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on July 31, 2017, 10:44:46 AMSo the Doc pulls me out side and says how committed are you to getting this done today? I told him 100%. So.... I grab her kicking and screaming..and hold her down...We put the gas in her nose and held her down until it started working.

Well done.  I'm the enforcer here.  My wife would have abandoned the effort and let the child rule the day.  That's a bad goddamned precedent.  Glad it worked out.

As for your baby mama...lol.  Good luck.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

My daughter was a farging baby about the dentist until I showed her what it looked like to lose three teeth because of gum disease.  I am fastidious about dental hygiene yet I still succumbed to it because of my zesty genes.  She about shtein her pants and immediately agreed to go to the dentist willingly for checkups.  The kid has never had a cavity, which is insane. 

hbionic

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 31, 2017, 11:12:47 AM
I'm with your daughter; those needles are scary. On the bright side, if it weren't for my fear of needles, I'd probably be a heroin addict

:-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

This bitch picks up my daughter then gets all huffy when I'm not home when she decides to drop her off. She never gave me a drop off time. I'm just supposed to be here whenever she decides to bring her back. I wish I knew how to save a voicemail so you could all enjoy what a funhole she is. "We're out in front of your house...waiting". Apparently it's my responsibility to text her whenever I leave my house so if she decides to bring my daughter home I should be here at her convenience.

I get back home around 7 and my daughter tells me she didn't eat dinner either.

Pretty sure I'm being punished for something I did in a past life. I've said and done some stupid shtein but nothing bad enough to have to deal with this shtein.

Diomedes

Have you considered the possibility that you are being punished for what you have done in this life?

Get a Prius.