Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: SD on May 03, 2017, 05:18:05 PM
Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2017, 04:45:24 PM
Nope.  I was banging two Disney On Ice milfs at the time.

I remember that game. Pretty sure it was the playoff game against the Giants. Those DOI milfs were smoking.

That is correct sir.   

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 27, 2017, 06:41:28 PM
Congrats man. Now just hope your kid doesn't fail a grade.

And yeah, most people who venture into the court system (any court, for any reason) are usually clueless morons.  I had to go to traffic court like 10 years ago for a speeding ticket and while I'm waiting for my turn I see people getting called up who are contesting a ticket for no DL and they didn't think it would be important to, ya know, bring their DL.

When I was in traffic court, a guy there for a dui was wearing a budweiser tshirt.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2017, 04:28:41 PM
I knew that bitch would be trouble for SD the minute she blew you at the tailgate, smeags.

one hole relationships are less drama.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Is it a bitch move for a dude to get a restraining order against a girl?

edit: crazy be cray

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Do it. You don't need crazy shtein appearing at your doorstep.

BTW...does the landlord take pennies?

PhillyPhreak54

Wow...she's got a few loose. I don't see an issue with a RO

Sgt PSN

You don't need a RO, you need a guy who knows a guy who does things to people

Rome

Sounds like witness protection wouldn't be a bad option either.

Tomahawk

I was unable to envision a scenario where I kept my cool when she visits. I don't mean hitting her as I'm the most non-violent motherfarger you'll meet; I mean hurling vile and hurtful obscenities at her. I'm not sure this was any better:

edit: crazy be cray

Sgt PSN

Never make threats (including legal ones) in writing.  You really suck at this whole crazy bitch ex baby mama thing. 

Also, I don't know what level of desire you have to ever get to know your kid, but if that's something that you hope to achieve one day, it took a giant step backwards today because your baby crazy mama is most certainly shtein talking you to the kid....and the kid's gonna believe every last word of it because she knows her mom, not you. 

Tomahawk

If the kid ever wants to develop a relationship, I'm open to it, but I'm not going out of my way. The kid heard 13 years worth of shtein talking before she met me that one time and three additional years since. I doubt this message has an impact.

I don't understand the issue with having something like that in writing. I thought it was better to let her know of the potential of a RO rather than just slapping one on her.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on May 12, 2017, 01:17:42 AM
If the kid ever wants to develop a relationship, I'm open to it, but I'm not going out of my way. The kid heard 13 years worth of shtein talking before she met me that one time and three additional years since. I doubt this message has an impact.

Being open to it and actually wanting it are 2 entirely different things.  I'm not judging and not trying to sway your stance on it 1 way or the other, but if you legitimately want to try and form some sort of relationship with her, then it's going to take a lot of effort on your end, and threatening a RO on her mom might not be the best way to go about that. 

If you're taking a more casual approach and waiting on the kid to come to you, then yeah, the message will have practically no impact other than reinforcing her (the kid's) existing belief that you don't give a shtein about her.  Remember, the kid (even if she's a little shtein now) didn't ask for this and at the end of the day, probably just wants to know that someone out there gives a farg about her.  Hell, kids are smarter than given credit for (even the stupid ones) and they know if they have crappy parents, so chances are she probably knows her mom is a farg up - but it's still her mom and the only parent she really knows.  She doesn't know you other than what her mom tells her and despite the fact that she isn't actively trying to form a relationship with you, chances are she wants one.  Or she probably at least wants to get to know you well enough to decide if she wants a lasting father/daughter type relationship, but assuming that she's had a somewhat rough childhood, it's highly doubtful that she'll make the first move.     

Like I said, I'm not judging at all.  I don't envy your position.  But don't put it on the kid to reach out to you.  Either you want to try and get to know her or you don't.  If you don't care, then carry on as you've been doing.  But if you actually want to try, then you gotta be persistent even if it means dealing with her crazy mom.     

QuoteI don't understand the issue with having something like that in writing. I thought it was better to let her know of the potential of a RO rather than just slapping one on her.

That's a mighty considerate perspective given that you were given no warning that you had a kid.  There's nothing "wrong" with putting that in a text to her, but I know that when it comes to dealing with my ex via text or email, I prefer all of my correspondence to be sunshine and rainbows so that there isn't a single thing of mine in writing that she can ever hold against me or use against me with my kids. 

Rome

I think T-Hawk handled it perfectly. I'm actually astounded at her response (Got it).  I would save the texts just in case you end up in front of a judge at some point.

And honestly, it seems as though having a relationship with the child isn't going to really happen in earnest until she becomes an adult (if at all).  The mother seems like a total funhole who's only interested in dollar bills from him.  I hope she's not instilling those "values" in her child, because if she is, it would probably be best to just keep making the payments and forgo the relationship.

Whatever the case, sorry you're being put through the ringer, dude.

Seems like the old adage, "the best part of having kids is making them" rings truer more than ever these days.