Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Yeah, those dudes are dicks.  I'm talking about normal dudes who love their kids. 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 24, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

This is damn near every dude's (with baby mama issues) dream.

I've prayed for this. Came close when her head went through her windshield when her drunk ass slammed her car into a traffic light.

9 more years

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on March 24, 2017, 06:36:14 PM
My buddy's ex was literally a fall down junky alcoholic disaster.  I told him whenever she showed up, just turn the recorder on the phone on.  He recorded her so drunk she couldn't get up off the ground.  He texted the video to his lawyer who immediately called the cops on her.  Took her ass straight to rehab.  Didn't work, though.  She died last year at 32 farging years old.  Left him with two girls 4 and 6 to rear on his own. 

Nice story, but we all know why you posted.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

this thread makes me so happy that all the girls i ever knocked up were god-hating liberals. 

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on March 24, 2017, 05:48:04 PM
Jesus T-Hawk. Were you Hitler in your past life? Did you rape babies at birth?

Hopefully you pull out of this with most of your sanity intact. Sounds like she'll be showing up at your doorstep as soon as they're evicted. Hope you have a murphy bed or inflatable mattress at your place...you'll need a place to sleep.

Take your kid to an Eagles road trip with you. Maybe she'll want nothing to do with you once she sees your act.

In all seriousness, good luck buddy. I'm hoping for the best for you.

My sanity is unflinching. The kid already doesn't want anything to do with me. The mom has less than zero chance than ever entering my house.

I'm not sure if my meatcicle owes me an apology or if I need to apologize to the little big guy

Quote from: phattymatty on March 24, 2017, 10:02:13 PM
this thread makes me so happy that all the girls i ever knocked up were god-hating liberals. 

Abortions for life!!

Sgt PSN

Have yall seen the video of this crazy lady going nuts because some dude gave his girl a quick peck on the forehead?  It's blown up on reddit the other day and now it's all over fb, twitter, etc.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

That chick is full blown crazy.

Lol at having sex and then swing sexually harassed. Went full Trump at the end too with a go back wheee you came from too.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Women are farging nuts.  My buddy pointed out where the bathroom is in our local pub to a girl who was clearly over 18 and her fat disgusting troll of a mother went ballistic.  She said she was going to call the cops and that my friend was a disgusting pervert.  He literally pointed and said it's over there in the corner then sat down. 

To this mutt he was obviously inviting her precious angel to do unspeakable things to him. 

Funnily enough she ended up being asked to leave by the female manager because she was making an ass Of herself and other customers complained about her.

ice grillin you

holy crap men are the worst kind of people
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

After watching that video, I'm not sure what sex is anymore

Sgt PSN

To be fair, I don't think you had a firm grasp of it before the video either.

So I've heard...

From chuggie's mom...

And chuggie.

Tomahawk

lol I walked right into that one

Sgt PSN