Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

She uses "um" at the same rate as most professional athletes.

MDS

shes sounds hot....she single?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

She was kinda hot when I banged her, but has since gotten superfat, like Andy Reid fat. I about puked the first time I saw her in court. Strangely enough, the mom has pulled the kid out of school so she could attend every court date too.

SD, I met the kid once and texted a few times so we could hang out more, but she never responded. If the kid doesn't want a relationship with me, I'm cool with it and am not going to try to force it. Actually she did call once to ask for money, but I couldn't tell if the voicemail was left by her or was really her mom pretending to be her daughter (baby momma definitely is that crazy). Either way, if they would have slowed played it and said let's hang out or whatever, it probably wouldn't have taken more than a couple months before I would have given all the money I have.

At least your ex has worked during her life. This lady has never had any job...ever.

From what I can tell, all counties in IL are the same. I know in Peoria County, the non-custodial parent pays 20% of their income after state & federal taxes and health insurance are deducted.

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 18, 2017, 01:57:06 PM
She uses "um" at the same rate as most professional athletes.

That's how the bowling ball rolls down the alley.

rjs246

Y'alls pullout game is WEAK.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

As I was leaving to run errands, fat cow of baby's momma stopped by my house (I wish my address was not public info) to ask if I got her message about paying the ~$1k. I told her I would pay her in accordance to the Illinois Department of Employment Security disbursement.

Her: "By law, you're required to pay the original amount."
Me: "If the judge agrees, then I'll owe you money."
Her: "You're a selfish prick"
Me: "Please don't come back here ever again."

I didn't realize she had brought the kid with her until she backed up to block me in the driveway so she could flip me off.

Sgt PSN

Total bitch move. 

I avoid communication as much as possible with my ex.  My kids are pretty much grown and have their own cell phones so they can call me, or I call them whenever we want to talk.  Every now and then though the bitch still manages to find a reason to communicate with me.  I'm 99% positive she does it just so she can piss me off.  Only 1 year until my youngest turns 18 and graduates and I'll be free and clear from having to deal with my ex almost completely. 

hbionic

Jesus T-Hawk. Were you Hitler in your past life? Did you rape babies at birth?

Hopefully you pull out of this with most of your sanity intact. Sounds like she'll be showing up at your doorstep as soon as they're evicted. Hope you have a murphy bed or inflatable mattress at your place...you'll need a place to sleep.

Take your kid to an Eagles road trip with you. Maybe she'll want nothing to do with you once she sees your act.

In all seriousness, good luck buddy. I'm hoping for the best for you.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I'd record every second of contact with her. 

hbionic

I had a friend who took video of his meetings and interactions.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The one with the black leather couch?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

My lord THawk you've got one mega bitch on your hands. That sucks sorry you have to deal with that shtein

Rome

My buddy's ex was literally a fall down junky alcoholic disaster.  I told him whenever she showed up, just turn the recorder on the phone on.  He recorded her so drunk she couldn't get up off the ground.  He texted the video to his lawyer who immediately called the cops on her.  Took her ass straight to rehab.  Didn't work, though.  She died last year at 32 farging years old.  Left him with two girls 4 and 6 to rear on his own. 

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on March 24, 2017, 06:09:28 PM
The one with the black leather couch?

lolololololol

I never thought there was a more despicable pos than my baby's momma but yours has mine beat T.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on March 24, 2017, 06:36:14 PM
My buddy's ex was literally a fall down junky alcoholic disaster.  I told him whenever she showed up, just turn the recorder on the phone on.  He recorded her so drunk she couldn't get up off the ground.  He texted the video to his lawyer who immediately called the cops on her.  Took her ass straight to rehab.  Didn't work, though.  She died last year at 32 farging years old.  Left him with two girls 4 and 6 to rear on his own. 

I fail to see how this didn't work out. 

Junky alcoholic mom is out of the picture, kids get a shot at being raised in a loving environment with some normalcy, and your friend gets his kids with no more baby mama drama.

This is damn near every dude's (with baby mama issues) dream. 

ice grillin you

most men would rather have their kids with an alcoholic than have to raise them on their own
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous