Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

That means you did it right.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

Good luck, SD.  I know it's hard with your situation, but try to keep focused on your daughter.  She's the only one that matters, but you already know that.

SD

This board gets dull when the birds lose so I'll provide you all with some entertainment and if you'd like give me some feedback it's welcomed, so here goes:

Met this girl on Bumble. For those of you who are unfamiliar it's a dating app similar to tinder. Only the girl has to reach out to you first. So this girl and I hit it off. Face wise she's a knockout. I notice all her pics on Bumble are selfies and the pics she sends me are selfies. So last night before I went out I typed her phone number into the facebook search engine. So yeah, I fb stalked her. I looked through her page and all her pics are selfies. So I notice she's always tagged in pics with her friend. So I went to her friends page to look for pics of her. Turns out she's chubby. Like not obese but chubby enough where someone like my shallow ass would have reservations. Plus to me you're being dishonest if you're only posting selfies and hiding your body. So we're supposed to meet up tomorrow night. I'm going to show just with low expectations.

General_Failure

Good luck, have fun, don't put a kid in this one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

chubby girls know theyre chubby....get your dick ready
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'd let her blow me but the whole farging thing ain't happening

PhillyPhreak54

Fast forward to Monday night...

"I farged the Bumble broad. Rode it like a champ"

hbionic

All she has to say is, "Were you expecting to find someone to marry on bumble? YOU KNEW WHAT THIS WAS!"

Like MDS said, get your dick ready. Plus, chubby chicks ain't bad...specially with cute faces.

smeags

Quote from: MDS on December 04, 2016, 08:11:26 PM
chubby girls know theyre chubby....get your dick ready

this.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Rome

hbionic

You missed out on a good story for us. You have to make
it up by beating a "getting robbed by a hooker and farging her" story. You owe us!

smeags

Quote from: SD on December 05, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
I bailed

did the top of her head look that hideous in the selfies ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on December 05, 2016, 10:37:31 AM
You missed out on a good story for us. You have to make it up by beating a "getting robbed by a hooker and farging her" story. You owe us!

I don't consider it robbery since she used one of the credit cards to buy groceries.

SD

Question of the day: Would you bang a neighbor who lived on your same street?