Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 08:08:16 PM
She sent that email to my Mom, my Mom told her she's deranged.

I picked my daughter up yesterday after school. So today she got in trouble for talking in class. Bitch blames it on me. Then I go to pick my daughter up at the bus stop and the psycho is there for no reason. Then she tells me I need to bring her home early so she can talk to her about speaking out in class. I told her to farg off I'll handle it (exact words).

On a side note, my daughter and I were eating dinner. I was drinking Iced Tea. So my daughter asks "is that Iced Tea". Corny and that commercial is overplayed but I still think it's funny.

Should have told her to read the sign. Could have been worse though, she could have said "Io sono
Marco Polo"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

SD, did the mediation happen yet ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

November 15th. I did the PA calculator, looking at giving the bitch another hundred

smeags

im sure she will be satisfied now.

SD

Quote from: smeags on November 02, 2016, 11:45:44 AM

I was spot on, she's getting another hundred. Meanwhile she's about to be homeless. She asked to stay with me which of course I said no. So in mediation today she threatens to file for a custody modification. This bitch has 2 DUI's, one resulting in her head going through a windshield and 3 months house arrest, filed for bankruptcy, has lost 3 jobs in the last 5 years...and she's claiming I don't make my daughter brush her teeth and do her homework (both bullshtein) so that's why she's asking for more custody.

This is a peak into the bullshtein I have to deal with. You're all welcome for your Tuesday afternoon entertainment.

smeags

cavities are serious stuff sir.

Rome

hbionic

Jesus christ SD. Were you Hitler in your past life? Holy shtein.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Quote from: hbionic on November 15, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

Hitler died and exactly 13.5 months later Donald Trump was born so I think SD is safe there.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

obviously SD has to do a better job vetting the women he plows.

hbionic

Quote from: Munson on November 15, 2016, 04:05:44 PM
Quote from: hbionic on November 15, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

Hitler died and exactly 13.5 months later Donald Trump was born so I think SD is safe there.

You got it wrong. We were all hitler, and now we're gonna pay.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Yeti

My wife is awesome.  She's hot, she's funny, she makes a good living.  I lucked out.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

Same.*

*She is still a woman though, and therefore, f'n crazy.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on November 15, 2016, 03:49:54 PM
Quote from: smeags on November 02, 2016, 11:45:44 AM

I was spot on, she's getting another hundred. Meanwhile she's about to be homeless. She asked to stay with me which of course I said no. So in mediation today she threatens to file for a custody modification. This bitch has 2 DUI's, one resulting in her head going through a windshield and 3 months house arrest, filed for bankruptcy, has lost 3 jobs in the last 5 years...and she's claiming I don't make my daughter brush her teeth and do her homework (both bullshtein) so that's why she's asking for more custody.

This is a peak into the bullshtein I have to deal with. You're all welcome for your Tuesday afternoon entertainment.

I need a drink after reading that. Sorry bro