Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Copy and paste. 

SD

It's like 4 paragraphs and there's way too much personal information to share with you degenerates.

Still love you guys. Even Dio.

smeags

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 02:35:57 PM
Quote from: smeags on October 21, 2016, 02:26:25 PM
so she can rip off the welfare system and avoid paying income taxes.

I wish you could all read the email she just sent my mom. You've never seen a more delusional person in your life.

Again, what a funhole

can it be used in mediation ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

no but it can be printed out and used as kindling to light her house on fire while she sleeps...during the other 50% of the time of course
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I'll bet she got fat and installed solar panels on her house.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2016, 02:37:38 PM
Copy and paste. 

Thanks for trying to make this a more entertaining Friday, Rome.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2016, 03:42:38 PM
no but it can be printed out and used as kindling to light her house on fire while she sleeps...during the other 50% of the time of course

Lolol

Sorry you've got to deal with this SD. Hopefully she's not talking shtein about you to your kid and making her endure the nastiness spewed out of her face towards you.

Justice would be her getting smacked by the judge

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 21, 2016, 06:37:12 PMHopefully she's not talking shtein about you to your kid and making her endure the nastiness spewed out of her face towards you.

I don't know anyone involved, but I would imagine the chances of that are 0%.

SD

She sent that email to my Mom, my Mom told her she's deranged.

I picked my daughter up yesterday after school. So today she got in trouble for talking in class. Bitch blames it on me. Then I go to pick my daughter up at the bus stop and the psycho is there for no reason. Then she tells me I need to bring her home early so she can talk to her about speaking out in class. I told her to farg off I'll handle it (exact words).

On a side note, my daughter and I were eating dinner. I was drinking Iced Tea. So my daughter asks "is that Iced Tea". Corny and that commercial is overplayed but I still think it's funny.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2016, 03:52:57 PM

When we dated she was a petite 115 lbs. People would always say she looked like Audrey Hepburn. She's packed on about 50 lbs. in the last year or so. My one hope for her is that she'd sucker some guy with money to marry her based off her looks. Now she doesn't even have that going for her.

Forgot to mention, about a month ago she asked me if she could move in because she might be getting evicted. Bankrupt, 2 DUIs, one resulting in house arrest, been fired from 3 jobs over the past 5 years, gets $600 a month from me and can't pay her $1000 rent.

If anyone is wondering why I am disgusted by some women, well now you know.

Happy Friday Night fellas.

Sgt PSN

The problem isn't women in general, it's the system that over  protects them.  If you got a DUI or were evicted, or had so much as an unpaid parking ticket, you'd be declared unfit and be relegated to supervised visits every other Saturday. But let mom be a lazy, unemployed farg tard, who can't keep a job, pay rent on time, or drive sober and that's cool. Why?  Because kids need their mommy?   False. Kids need good parent(s).     

But yeah, farg bitches.

ice grillin you

the irony of society thinking men are superior to women but women are superior parents has always killed me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 08:12:05 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2016, 03:52:57 PM

When we dated she was a petite 115 lbs. People would always say she looked like Audrey Hepburn. She's packed on about 50 lbs. in the last year or so. My one hope for her is that she'd sucker some guy with money to marry her based off her looks. Now she doesn't even have that going for her.

Forgot to mention, about a month ago she asked me if she could move in because she might be getting evicted. Bankrupt, 2 DUIs, one resulting in house arrest, been fired from 3 jobs over the past 5 years, gets $600 a month from me and can't pay her $1000 rent.

If anyone is wondering why I am disgusted by some women, well now you know.

Happy Friday Night fellas.

Holy smokes...she's got a nice track record going there.

Good luck in the court battle.

hbionic

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 02:39:09 PM
It's like 4 paragraphs and there's way too much personal information to share with you degenerates.

Still love you guys. Even Dio.

I would call you out for not sharing, because its allowing us not to bond properly with you in your struggle...but you're probably saving us from slitting our wrists by reading that contact.

Thanks SD. Dick Sout has my vote!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05