Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

You need to plant a tree and celebrate!

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

http://abc13.com/family/boy-not-liable-for-exuberant-birthday-hello/1031562/

What a farging funhole

I hope she is forever shamed and has to pay for filing such a frivolous suit. Bitch.

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

I'm well aware of this one, and the shtein storm that it's generated in and out of the photographic community. It's a cute picture, certainly as a family joke, but the reaction to it has turned completely insane. People need to chill the hell out.

PhillyPhreak54

internet outrage is the thing to do now!

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

So the 13 year old kid I found out I had a couple years ago quickly quit returning my calls and texts so I haven't talked to her in a couple years. Yesterday the mom called from her cell phone pretending to be the kid and left a message to ask for more money because they have nowhere else to turn. When I called back, the mom did not agree with my recommendation for her to get a job for the first time in her life.

hbionic

How often would you talk to your kid before she cut you off?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 11, 2016, 01:50:26 PM
So the 13 year old kid I found out I had a couple years quickly quit returning my calls and texts so I haven't talked to her in a couple years. Yesterday the mom called from her cell phone pretending to be the kid and left a message to ask for more money because they have nowhere else to turn. When I called back, the mom did not agree with my recommendation for her to get a job for the first time in her life.

Legit made me laugh. 

FTB

phattymatty

jesus i feel like tomahwak just told us this story like a few weeks ago. that was years?

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on October 19, 2016, 06:44:07 PM
jesus i feel like tomahwak just told us this story like a few weeks ago. that was years?

that is the exact first thing i thought when i read his update
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous