Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Strong chance this is the worst beatdown of the year but the way Seattle has owned the Eagles for the last decade I'm not sure.

General_Failure

Hold on, they're going in dry.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

And even w/o Dak, Cowboys will score 40 on these clowns.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Looks like I picked the wrong season to quit sniffing glue...
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Diomedes

OUT for this game:

Lane
DeSean - of note, this being his third missed game, he could have been set on short list IR, but instead these geniuses kept a spot open for his brokedown nazi ass
Alshon - of note, this being his sixth game, he could have just been left on the PUP, but instead these geniuses have kept an active spot for him
Pryor
Epps
Maddox
Riley

Slay questionable
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

So sick of the Jeffery & Pimp show.  Two years of this shtein is two years to many.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Sudfeld inactive again.

So is Derek Wolfe, which is good for the likes of Jamon Brown.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

nate sudfeld is a poor mans chase daniel...both are utterly horrid and have been stealing rosters spots for years. at least daniel got paid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Brown and Mailata both overwhelmed on the first play.

General_Failure

Diomedes

General_Failure

I'm gonna say it, this 5th right guard should not be a starter in the NFL.

Diomedes

Munson

wow Hightower. totally blew it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds