pinky vs freddie

Started by hunt, June 21, 2005, 12:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will have more receptions this season???

pinky
18 (75%)
freddie
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 21

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Sgt PSN

Hmmm, that's a tough one.   

I am, however, willing to wager that when the Eagles and Chiefs meet up in October that Freddie mistakes Pinky for a microphone and spends the entire game talking into it thus eliminating him and Pinkston and making the game more enjoyable for all those watching. 

Wingspan

assuming [player to remain nameless who wears Kenny Jackson's old number] plays. i say fredo.

if [player to remain nameless who wears Kenny Jackson's old number] holds out. pinky.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

I'll say Pinky b/c he's going to be our #1 receiver when TO doesn't show.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on June 21, 2005, 01:01:46 PM
I'll say Pinky b/c he's going to be our #1 receiver when TO doesn't show.

:puke

mikey418

Quote from: SSgt PSN on June 21, 2005, 12:48:19 PM

I am, however, willing to wager that when the Eagles and Chiefs meet up in October that Freddie mistakes Pinky for a microphone and spends the entire game talking into it thus eliminating him and Pinkston and making the game more enjoyable for all those watching.

Freddie....say hello to Brian Dawkins.  He hits harder in real games then in practice :evil
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP

bottom line, who will have more wins, Eagles or Chiefs. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mikey418 on June 21, 2005, 01:54:00 PM
Quote from: SSgt PSN on June 21, 2005, 12:48:19 PM

Freddie....say hello to Brian Dawkins.  He hits harder in real games then in practice :evil

Q: What's the hardest you've ever been hit? What level was it at, and who was it?
A: i take a lot of hard hits. its kind of fun.My hardest hit was my first year against Brian Dawkins in training camp.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on June 21, 2005, 02:34:16 PM
bottom line, who will have more wins, Eagles or Chiefs.

Eagles get that one based on divisional competition alone.  The Chiefs offense is pretty damn good they still lack the defense (secondary) to compete with the rest of the AFC West.....especially now that Moss is in Oak-town. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on June 21, 2005, 05:33:28 PM
Pink, hands down.  :sly

Don't let me see you use "Pink" and "hands" in the same sentence again.  ;)

Yeti

Pinky will get more because Freddie won't be playing after 10-2.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

MadMarchHare

I wouldn't be surprised if Freddie is merely camp bait.
Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

Quote from: MadMarchHare on June 22, 2005, 11:27:42 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Freddie is merely camp bait.

Oh come on. He really isn't that bad. He does have good hands and should be more than effective for the Chiefs. I would be utterly shocked if he is cut in camp.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Me too.  Mitchell will be a decent WR for anyone but us, I'm sure.  He'll never be as good as Pink tho.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger